• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

A prophetic word for those who are struggling!

loves god

Nov 12, 2004
Manchester, UK
Visit site
✟430.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi there my name is Troy.
I posted this thread on another forum but i thought it might be off better use here.
Hope it brings some encouragement!

A PROPHETIC WORD FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRUGGLING:

Oh - precious son - precious daughter of the Living God - no matter what you are facing today - if it seemed this morning when you woke that all hope was gone and that because of all that you have been going through - that you can hardly find the strength to continue - I have to tell you this day that the Lord Jesus himself - He who is the fairest of ten thousand - loves you so intimately - so tenderly - and that His eye has been upon you. That even while you have been struggling in the eye of the storm, that even where His voice has been drowned out by the stresses and strains of all the circumstances that surround you - Oh precious child - He would have you know that He has heard your cry - that He has seen the tears that have run down your face unnoticed by others.

For surely He has not forsaken you - For surely God - the Living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has not forgotten you - no, for surely He has seen the things that have driven you to your knees in despair and so, now, in the quietness as you sit before Him and you say "Lord, I love you - but it has been too hard. Lord, you know I love you - but I am at the end of myself" He who so tenderly loves you, would take your hands in His and would lift up your face to His and would whisper to your heart. "Child - Precious child - You who have loved me and served me in obedience and in faithfulness - you who have stood upon My Word and declared My glorious promises into the spirit realm - you whom I have led by My Spirit through many arid and desert places - it is to you that I would speak this day...

"And my child as I speak to you, know that even when it has seemed to you that My presence has been afar off that it has seemed that you have been thirsting in a foreign land - This is My Word to you this day - Lo - I the Lord - the Living God have seen your tears - I have heard your supplications as you have cried out to me in the night hours - I have seen the agony of your soul My child - And even as those that surround you have not seen and have been oblivious to your pain - so I have been with you. I have not passed you over - For surely even this day as you stand before me, beloved - again you shall feel and experience My hand and My presence upon your life.

"For surely my child - I have watched as you have passed through this desert season - And even when there seemed to be no answer, still you trusted in Me. I have watched as you have passed through this preparational season in your life. And I have watched as you have served Me in the dry places and as you have walked through the furnace and the crucible of the testings of man. O My child - surely the season when no man sees, is indeed the season wherein the motivations of your heart truly rise to the surface. For it is in that same season when no man approves you - that I and My Father approve of you. Yes - it is in that season when no man praises you - that truly you are sifted - And so - even as it seemed to you that for a while, my face was removed from you - Beloved child - I have never left your side - For surely I am always here - seeking for you - longing for you - drawing you aside into my presence - My beloved - My child - Come to Me."

Gentileone

Contributor
Jan 5, 2005
Salisbury S.A
✟14,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
loves god said:
Im glad. This word came to me when i was struggling and helped me alot knowing that i wasnt alone and that jesus was right there. He is right there with all of us.
And he knows just what to say to make you feel better.

I never read the prophecy yet , but this was a prophecy fro you?

Also who said it the prophecy you or a friend?

Im not question you on the truth of the prophecy just wanna Know how it came to you, im very interseted in that

Thank
God Bless ya

Upvote 0

loves god

Nov 12, 2004
Manchester, UK
Visit site
✟430.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I came to me via a well known prophet called wendy alec
Her prophesies have spoken to me at times, or maybe its just me. wink
Im not a prophet by any stretch of the imagination but i do have an interest in the prophetic word and its ability to build people up.
Remember how it helped the first church.

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
loves god said:
Hi there my name is Troy.
I posted this thread on another forum but i thought it might be off better use here.
Hope it brings some encouragement!

A PROPHETIC WORD FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRUGGLING:

Oh - precious son - precious daughter of the Living God - no matter what you are facing today - if it seemed this morning when you woke that all hope was gone and that because of all that you have been going through - that you can hardly find the strength to continue - I have to tell you this day that the Lord Jesus himself - He who is the fairest of ten thousand - loves you so intimately - so tenderly - and that His eye has been upon you. That even while you have been struggling in the eye of the storm, that even where His voice has been drowned out by the stresses and strains of all the circumstances that surround you - Oh precious child - He would have you know that He has heard your cry - that He has seen the tears that have run down your face unnoticed by others.

For surely He has not forsaken you - For surely God - the Living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has not forgotten you - no, for surely He has seen the things that have driven you to your knees in despair and so, now, in the quietness as you sit before Him and you say "Lord, I love you - but it has been too hard. Lord, you know I love you - but I am at the end of myself" He who so tenderly loves you, would take your hands in His and would lift up your face to His and would whisper to your heart. "Child - Precious child - You who have loved me and served me in obedience and in faithfulness - you who have stood upon My Word and declared My glorious promises into the spirit realm - you whom I have led by My Spirit through many arid and desert places - it is to you that I would speak this day...

"And my child as I speak to you, know that even when it has seemed to you that My presence has been afar off that it has seemed that you have been thirsting in a foreign land - This is My Word to you this day - Lo - I the Lord - the Living God have seen your tears - I have heard your supplications as you have cried out to me in the night hours - I have seen the agony of your soul My child - And even as those that surround you have not seen and have been oblivious to your pain - so I have been with you. I have not passed you over - For surely even this day as you stand before me, beloved - again you shall feel and experience My hand and My presence upon your life.

"For surely my child - I have watched as you have passed through this desert season - And even when there seemed to be no answer, still you trusted in Me. I have watched as you have passed through this preparational season in your life. And I have watched as you have served Me in the dry places and as you have walked through the furnace and the crucible of the testings of man. O My child - surely the season when no man sees, is indeed the season wherein the motivations of your heart truly rise to the surface. For it is in that same season when no man approves you - that I and My Father approve of you. Yes - it is in that season when no man praises you - that truly you are sifted - And so - even as it seemed to you that for a while, my face was removed from you - Beloved child - I have never left your side - For surely I am always here - seeking for you - longing for you - drawing you aside into my presence - My beloved - My child - Come to Me."

Thanks for posting this....:)

Upvote 0

loves god

Nov 12, 2004
Manchester, UK
Visit site
✟430.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is my pleasure, It is a powerful word and i was hoping it would speak to someone like it did to me.
Anyone who is suffering in any way can know that jesus is right there in the think off it sharing it with you and bearing your burdens on his heart.

God bless
Troy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gentileone

Contributor
Jan 5, 2005
Salisbury S.A
✟14,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
loves god said:
I came to me via a well known prophet called wendy alec
Her prophesies have spoken to me at times, or maybe its just me. wink
Im not a prophet by any stretch of the imagination but i do have an interest in the prophetic word and its ability to build people up.
Remember how it helped the first church.

Yes ii have a more than interest in prophecy.

But sadly alot of christians dont believe in personell prophecies.

I have many personelll prophecies , also God letting me know what my gifts are and my calling.
I cant wait untill the gifts become fruitfull, some are just starting to take of.

God Bless you on our walk home

Upvote 0