Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I have a wonderful family living near me - they have been an incredible support since Raymond's death - always there but never intruding - they have me over for Christmas Lunch every year - wonderful folk.

A few years back Isobel had an emergency triple bypass done and since then has had real problems with blood circulation in one foot. She now has gangrene in one toe and another seems to be slightly affected and the foot isn't good either :(

On Friday she sees the surgeon about amputation :(

I think she knows there's no option but of course she is very apprehensive about this.

Please keep Isobel in your prayers

Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lady Theotokos, more honorable than the cherubim, more glorious beyond compare than the seraphim, pray and intercede before God the Word, your Glorious Son, that Isobel be comforted and blessed, guided, protected during her ordeal. Lord have mercy on your handmaiden. :crosseo: And bless our sister in Christ, Anhelyna, too! :):crosseo:

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a wonderful family living near me - they have been an incredible support since Raymond's death - always there but never intruding - they have me over for Christmas Lunch every year - wonderful folk.

A few years back Isobel had an emergency triple bypass done and since then has had real problems with blood circulation in one foot. She now has gangrene in one toe and another seems to be slightly affected and the foot isn't good either :(

On Friday she sees the surgeon about amputation :(

I think she knows there's no option but of course she is very apprehensive about this.

Please keep Isobel in your prayers
Lord Have Mercy...

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all so much - the fight has really gone out of her . I do hope that Friday's appointment will not be as bad as she fears - though frankly having seen her foot , the question is exactly how much she will have to lose :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well - Isobel's operation was today - and as described by her son , they have had to take it off half way up to her knee . The surgeon was quite happy with the way things have gone and he reckons the blood flow there is OK . Not sure when stage 2 will be .

According to the info I got - she was quite chatty on the phone and just out of surgery so I presume she was well doped up and it's not yet hit her .

Please keep the prayers coming for her .

Upvote 0