✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi :wave:
So I come to ask for prayer in a vulnerable way. I argued with myself (outloud mind you) if I even should bring this up. But the half of me that wanteed to post the prayer request won. So here goes.
Lately I've felt really lonesome. Not about being single, just in general lonliness. Granted it's my own doing, and Im not actually "alone", I have friends, but I just can't shake the feeling. I was this way late last year and it was not pretty. I don't want to get that way again, but the same feelings that I had are creeping up yet again. My prayer request is for guidence, and for me to find whatever I'm searching for to make me not feel this way. So if anyone could do that, that would just be great. :)

~JennieAmber.

I'm praying for you, Jennie. I hope you will be doing much better soon. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry that you're feeling lony! I know first hand how terrible it can feel, so I hope you can feel better soon. :hug: I will be praying for you, Jennie! Remember that God is with you through this and wont leave you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kirisutokyoo-shinja

Stage Ninja
Dec 8, 2002
Charlotte, NC
✟18,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi :wave:
So I come to ask for prayer in a vulnerable way. I argued with myself (outloud mind you) if I even should bring this up. But the half of me that wanteed to post the prayer request won. So here goes.
Lately I've felt really lonesome. Not about being single, just in general lonliness. Granted it's my own doing, and Im not actually "alone", I have friends, but I just can't shake the feeling. I was this way late last year and it was not pretty. I don't want to get that way again, but the same feelings that I had are creeping up yet again. My prayer request is for guidence, and for me to find whatever I'm searching for to make me not feel this way. So if anyone could do that, that would just be great. :)

~JennieAmber.

I am praying for you.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟25,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:D
Thank you both for your prayers. After making this thread I've gotten so much support from everyone and even people I didnt even think knew I existed, lol. But I can feel y'alls prayers and I appreciate them so much.

Your Welcome Jen :hug: Your Special to Us :D

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums