Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you so much for this, I am going to write this down in my journal. I'm not going to go there to long of a story. But thank you.

Father God, hear our prayers for all those who are
thinking of suicide. Show them that satan is lying to them, suicide is not the answer. LORD take control of their emotions and their senses and deliver them from despair and discouragement, from hurts and loneliness and from the thoughts that have become overwhelming to them. Show them LORD that suicide hurts all those left behind, not only their lives will be lost, but their choice to end it all will affect the lives of their families, their children and their future children, and their friends for years to come. Bring their thoughts to the obedience of Christ and deliver them from destruction for no matter how bad it may seem, it is not worth losing the blessing of life that You have given them. Bless them with strength to cope with each hour and with each new day. Grant them courage and a knowing that You are with them. Send them help, through counseling, thru friends, thru scriptures or whatever it takes to save them and give them hope for a future where there is love, where there is light, and hope, joy and peace, "I waited patiently and expectantly for the LORD and He inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up out of a horrible pit ( pit of tumult and destruction) out of the miry clay (froth and slime) and set my feet upon a rock steadying my steps and establishing my goings.
And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God."
Psalm 40:1-3

LORD, hear our prayer for the suicidal, the depressed and the desolate and the hurting and help deliver them from the darkness they are going through, Thank You LORD for there is light, In Jesus Name, AMEN

SUICIDAL? DON'T DO IT!. YOU DO HAVE A FUTURE FULL OF HOPE, Oh Yes, God PROMISED IT TO YOU so don't miss out on it. :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I bring my continued prayers for all those who have lost in touch with the truth, with reality and are hurting beyond understanding. Deliver them, help them and bring their thoughts into line with Your Word. Thank You LORD for You are a God of life, and want them to prosper and be in health (physically, emotionally and spiritually). Your plans are to give them hope for the future. Reveal Yourself now, show them there is help for them. Deliver them and grant them peace and a desire to go on, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, reveal Yourself to those who don't know You and need You. Hear them when they cry out to You, intercede and stop them from doing harm to themselves. One suicide is too many, one lost soul is too many. Even those who can't call out to You, intervene for them, reveal Your love, comfort them and change their lives and their futures. Take their problems and all that is wrong and help them to see a better way, grant them the strength to choose life. Help them to see new life through Your eyes. Jesus, go to them, carry them, and help them through their time of despair, have mercy and help them, Amen

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Sweet, Daddy Father God...:prayer:

I offer up All Precious Souls Who Are Suicidal to thee...:prayer:

My Sweet Daddy Father God...:prayer:

Please Bless Them....
crossrc.gif

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Them All Tonight.....
kiss.gif

Please, Lay Your Healing Hands Upon All My Loving Brothers and Sisters Who Are Suicidal In Christ...:prayer:

Touch and Heal All Areas Of Their Body, Soul And Mind...:prayer:

That Are In Need Of Your Precious Healing.....:prayer:

I Rebuke 'The Evil One, and All Evil Spirits Who Are Responsible For Souls Committing Suicide'...:prayer:

May All these Loving Souls Be Completely Healed...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: 'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Most Precious, Sweet, Loving Father God...:prayer:

May Your Heavenly Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing...:prayer:

And I Claim This Very Special Healing...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: 'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
amen.gif

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "Glory be His Name!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Alleluia!
amen.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus our dearest Hope and light of our darkness..Lord we pray for those who are living in despair and have lost hope-who are being lied to-who are being led to sin and death-Lord we pray for their deliverance and that they will see your light in Jesus name we pray
Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, this evening I come to You on behalf of a person I love very much. LORD please watch over him and keep him safe. Deliver him from suicidal thoughts and help him to find answers and see more clearly. Help him to find a way out of his problems and live and find some happiness in this life. I want that so much for him, LORD hear our prayer, and thank You in advance for bringing answers to this prayer, In Jesus Name, and thank You LORD for the angels You are dispensing his way to help minister to him encouragement and renewed hope, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0