1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A prayer for those who are thinking of suicide

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Stephanie7, May 12, 2010.

1. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Christian
    Father God, hear our prayers for all those who are
    thinking of suicide. Show them that satan is lying to them, suicide is not the answer. LORD take control of their emotions and their senses and deliver them from despair and discouragement, from hurts and loneliness and from the thoughts that have become overwhelming to them. Show them LORD that suicide hurts all those left behind, not only their lives will be lost, but their choice to end it all will affect the lives of their families, their children and their future children, and their friends for years to come. Bring their thoughts to the obedience of Christ and deliver them from destruction for no matter how bad it may seem, it is not worth losing the blessing of life that You have given them. Bless them with strength to cope with each hour and with each new day. Grant them courage and a knowing that You are with them. Send them help, through counseling, thru friends, thru scriptures or whatever it takes to save them and give them hope for a future where there is love, where there is light, and hope, joy and peace, "I waited patiently and expectantly for the LORD and He inclined to me and heard my cry.
    He drew me up out of a horrible pit ( pit of tumult and destruction) out of the miry clay (froth and slime) and set my feet upon a rock steadying my steps and establishing my goings.
    And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God."
    Psalm 40:1-3

LORD, hear our prayer for the suicidal, the depressed and the desolate and the hurting and help deliver them from the darkness they are going through, Thank You LORD for there is light, In Jesus Name, AMEN

SUICIDAL? DON'T DO IT!. YOU DO HAVE A FUTURE FULL OF HOPE, Oh Yes, God PROMISED IT TO YOU so don't miss out on it. :clap:

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. Elderado

Elderado You mess with one man, you got us all.

Faith:
    Christian
    :amen:

Praying for all those who have reached the point where this is an issue.

3. suzeequeue

suzeequeue redeemed by the blood of the Lamb

Faith:
    Christian
    praying for all the downhearted. please lift them up, Lord, and show them the way out of their misery. thank you, Jesus.

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Contact & Forums Mgr for the CF Teams Supporter Angels Team CF Ambassador

Faith:
    Catholic
  5. sekir

sekir Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Christian
    Amen and Amen

6. Onlythingavailable

Onlythingavailable Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Christian
  7. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

Faith:
    Catholic
    Jesus, help all who are weary and heavy laden to come to You. I ask it in Your Holy Name for Your Glory. Jesus, we adore You. Amen.

8. Stephanie7

Faith:
    Christian
    Father God reach the hearts and minds of the desperate and the hurting and those who think there is no solution. There is a solution with You, a better way that leads to life and peace and renewed hope. LORD come to those who are in need at this time, You know who they are. LORD, break their silence. Let them come forward and give them the help they need, In Jesus Name, Amen

9. heavensangel1964

heavensangel1964 Storming 'Heaven' For Souls

Faith:
    Catholic
    My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God...

I offer up these Most Precious Souls to thee...[​IMG]

Sweetest, Loving Lord....[​IMG]

Please, Cover Them All with Your Most Precious Blood....[​IMG]

Touch all areas of their body, soul and mind, that are in Loving Need Of Your Precious Healing....[​IMG]

For NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with YOU......[​IMG]

My Sweetest, Loving Lord...[​IMG]

May Your Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing......[​IMG]

And I claim this Precious Healing Now.....[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

AMEN! [​IMG]

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

"Glory be His Name!"

10. ForeverHopeful

ForeverHopeful Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Catholic
    Father, I pray in agreement with each of these loving prayers! Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings, Amen!

11. ILoveJesus

ILoveJesus Liberal Catholic Angels Team CF Ambassador

Faith:
    Catholic
  12. vcs

vcs Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Lord, believing and agreeing in prayer that you will never leave nor forsake any one of your children. Let not satan deceive anyone into believing that this is the end of the road for them. Committing all the souls into your precious hands. In Jesus' name. Amen.

13. Stephanie7

Faith:
    Christian
    Father God, bless those who are without hope. Send help to them, minister to them and grant them Your peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

14. BAFRIEND

BAFRIEND New Member

Faith:
    Catholic
  15. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 It's amazing what we take for granted Staff Member Supervisor Supporter Angels Team

Faith:
    Methodist
    Good post, prayers sent

16. Stephanie7

Faith:
    Christian
    :crossrc: Praying for all those who are in need of this prayer right now, please deliver them and help them. Intervene and stop the enemy from taking control. Save and help those who are hurting, the innocent, the depressed and the suicidal, In Jesus Name, Amen

17. Stephanie7

Faith:
    Christian
    Father God, help all those who are troubled and can't overcome the darkness and despair. Help them now, and deliver them from suicidal thoughts and save those who attempt to take their lives, may they fail if they do try and may they keep failing in their attempts until they get the help they need, In Jesus Name, Amen

18. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter Angels Team

Faith:
    Christian
    Praying in agreement!

19. vcs

vcs Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
  20. Stephanie7

Faith:
    Christian
    PRAYING :crossrc: for All those in need of this prayer, In Jesus Name, Amen :amen: