Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just want to tell, It strangely healed part of me this morning.
When I was seeking here and there arttherapy books counselors etc, finally at last this is the Holy Spirit suble and strange hands touched me today......

It is a feeling hard to describe. I just want to breathe and stand to walk in dance. and pls send more legendary things to listen to see etc, it helps me, but in your will.:D

In Jesus name, amen:)

Reactions: Proph

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When I was seeking here and there arttherapy books counselors etc, finally at last this is the Holy Spirit suble and strange hands touched me today......

It is a feeling hard to describe. I just want to breathe and stand to walk in dance. and pls send more legendary things to listen to see etc, it helps me, but in your will.:D

AMEN AMEN AMEN - Thank you LORD!

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

:clap: Amen!Praise the LORD!happy for you ya!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
thank You loving Lord, for allowing the Holy Spirit to strengthen member 'restore' and bring healing into her body and mind. Lord. continue working in her life and bringing renewal , hope and healing, and give her good reading material Lord. things she needs to grow and be blessed. Amen.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
something definitely happened yesterday but i'm still uncertain precisely WHAT. i feel different too. the air is different. internally is different. something shifted; things disparate came together, things broken seem mended, things in opposition seem reconciled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums