Jan 29, 2010
✟839,413.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello! I post on the one bread/one body forum every so often, and just noticed this forum! I was off for most of the summer (away visiting family) and getting caught up with various places on the internet, etc. Anyway, its just to say - glad to see this new place to visit!

Blessings!
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello! I post on the one bread/one body forum every so often, and just noticed this forum! I was off for most of the summer (away visiting family) and getting caught up with various places on the internet, etc. Anyway, its just to say - glad to see this new place to visit!

Blessings!
Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

This forum is not exactly new, but rather has been resurrected. It existed as a sub-forum to the OBOB forum, but was shut down a couple of years back. Ask the conspiracy theorists why. It was reopened and if you scroll back on the list of threads you will see where the break was and can even read some of those old postings, which were quite interesting and informative.

Please feel welcome to start a thread, ask a question, or post comments on existing threads here. We would be glad to have your input, and your opinions and ideas won't be mercilessly attacked by the regulars here. It is quite refreshing, actually.

Upvote 0