Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Do you believe in demons creatures and angelic creatures? And if you do, would you believe that they have been created with forms that are not common to us.

Let's take a trip into heaven! What we see a person would bearly be able to describe even if given the full power of human words. Heavenly creatures would stand before us, they having their own shapes and sizes; their appearance, their majesty touching our most inner soul and spirit.

As mortals we would now better understand and feel our mortality. A fallen spirit and a feeling of unworthiness would overwhelm us. We would be without words to describe heaven's grandeur, taken in by the fullness of the beauty of God's creation.

Yet from bits and pieces taken from the Bible we can draw certain conclusions, but of course it will be a picture drawn in shades, where the brightness of heaven's true colors are dulled by our mortal eyes, and the glory and holiness cannot be seen or felt in all their splendor.

The creatures we see are incorporeal, real beings of a higher power, perfection, and dignity. Spirit creatures, intelligent, first in both rank, and dignity among God's created beings; representing and fulfilling their offices as the messengers of God and declaring His will. Nothing in Scripture states weather they are male or female, but their names appear to be masculine, as in Michael and Gabriel.

There are nine listed orders, Seraphim; Cherubim; and thrones; dominions; virtues; powers; principalities; archangels; and angels. They excel in strength, are immortal; and act as agents through which God accomplishes His special purposes, declaring His will, and to enact judgments on persons, armies, or nations.

Creatures that Scriptures call Seraphim, Cherubim, arch-angels, angels, some having two wings, some four, others six, other’s without.

Another creature's appearance is that of burning coals of fire with four faces, and four wings. His feet were those of a calf, the color of his feet were of red hot brass. He has the hands of a man under his wings, and the appearance of his four faces were that of a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle.

Now if we were to take a trip into the bowels of the earth below, what terror would we encounter? Demons, fallen angels, some having the appearance of Locusts, they having the faces of men, hair as women, shapes like those of a locusts. and then there are the frog like creatures reserved for God's end time judgment upon the fallen.

So what John saw in Revelation could only be describe to us with the things he was familiar with and what the people of that day knew and understood.

Phil LaSpino

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So what John saw in Revelation could only be describe to us with the things he was familiar with and what the people of that day knew and understood.

Phil LaSpino

The firstborn man is of the earth, and speaks of the earth; which means he only knows what he knows naturally. Which means they judge by appearances, and take spiritual symbolisms at face value. (which is a mistake)

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Inspirit wrote the phrase, "spiritual symbolisms!"

Phil replies, "Spiritual can be applied to anything not material, for example; hmmmm the soul of a man, the things of the mind such as things intellectual, sight or taste, and spirit creatures. So the question; what words can anyone use to describe these things to others?

We know the Father is immaterial, meaning without a body. But yet we know he exists. So what's the answer?

We are told of the Father has a will, authority, a throne in heaven, a Son, hands, feet, hair, etc., and that he sits, stands, etc. So I have concluded that he does exist as does his spiritual symbolic Son.

Adam is said to have talked face to face with God, as did Moses and others. Adam walked with God, was touched by God. Moses saw with his eyes the backside of God! So let us agree that God is and He has given us clues as to His true image!

Let's examine the word symbolism. It means to resemble something unknown or unseen either in quality or in properties. Concerning my article John and others are attempting to give a meaning by expressing the invisible intangible spiritual things they saw in heaven by means of visible or sensuous (meaning things that relate to our own senses) representations. In other words these men of God are attempting to use conventional or traditional things or signs to represent things they saw in the spirit world.

You wrote, "The firstborn man is of the earth, and speaks of the earth; which means he only knows what he knows naturally!"

Phil replies, "True! But what you left out is what God shows to us through his Holy Spirit, supernatural things! Example all the things John saw in heaven, the event that occured on the Mt. of Transfiguratio; the apostles seeing Moses Elias and Jesus.

You quoted, "1 Corinthians 2:14[/font] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Phil replies, "You have used both of the following verses incorrectly in order to get your point across! This word natural here in 1 Cor. pertains to the animal or natural mind and affections, a mind swayed by the affections and passions of human nature; those not under the influences of the Holy Spirit. Now compare this with Jude 19, "These be they who separate themselves, sensual (being worldly) having NOT the (Holy) Spirit."

Jude 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Phil replies, "Naturally in this verse is an adverb, and means physically, naturally, as from or by nature but not by the Holy Spirit or God. It's what men know naturally, as by the natural senses and not by the Holy Spirit.

Neither apply to what John saw in heaven because he did not use his natural worldly senses but was shown and guided by the Holy Spirit!

Your thoughts,

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Phil said; "Let's examine the word symbolism. It means to resemble something unknown or unseen either in quality or in properties. Concerning my article John and others are attempting to give a meaning by expressing the invisible intangible spiritual things they saw in heaven by means of visible or sensuous (meaning things that relate to our own senses) representations. In other words these men of God are attempting to use conventional or traditional things or signs to represent things they saw in the spirit world.

Originally Posted by LaSpino3 So what John saw in Revelation could only be describe to us with the things he was familiar with and what the people of that day knew and understood. [end qoute]

Phil this is absolutely ridiculous. John wrote what he actually saw and heard period! What you are suggesting is that John put his own spin on things so carnally minded men like yourself could understand them.

The reason the word of God is spoken in a mystery, (in similitudes, allegory, metaphor, parables, symbolisms etc) is to keep it phony proof from carnally minded men who have not the Spirit of God.

Those who are born of Gods Spirit understand the mysteries given in the symbolisms, but those who are yet in the flesh, and are still carnally minded do not.

That is why I quoted those verses.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

PhillipLaSpino

Achieve; don’t plunder!
Nov 17, 2007
U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Inspirit wrote, "Phil this is absolutely ridiculous. John wrote what he actually saw and heard period! What you are suggesting is that John put his own spin on things so carnally minded men like yourself could understand them."

Phil replies, "How dare you talk to me like that! There is one vast difference between you and me, I don't talk the talk, I walk the walk! Your understanding of the Greek N.T. is nothing but a crap shoot. You grab your Strong's, look up a word and think you’re a Dr. of N.T. Greek!

I will not say anymore on this subject, I'll stand on the past 13 years of my life writing a Lexicon on the K.J.B. Greek, and translating it into English. Also for people like you I have broken down the Hebrew so even "carnally minded men like yourself can understand."

I challenge you to go to my web-site (seekfirstwisdom) go to the dictionary and examine my work, than shoot your mouth off or button up! But you won’t because people like you don’t have a clue about men like me.

You remind me of a guy I saw a man lying on top of his Bible, so I asked him “What are you doing?” He looked up at me and said I’m trying to understand God!”

Well anyway, keep your remarks to yourself there not wanted! Also it's not manditory that you have to respond to my articles. You never add a thing to them except your negativism! I like to discuss, not argue!

Phil

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Inspirit wrote, "Phil this is absolutely ridiculous. John wrote what he actually saw and heard period! What you are suggesting is that John put his own spin on things so carnally minded men like yourself could understand them."

Phil replies, "How dare you talk to me like that! There is one vast difference between you and me, I don't talk the talk, I walk the walk! Your understanding of the Greek N.T. is nothing but a crap shoot. You grab your Strong's, look up a word and think you’re a Dr. of N.T. Greek!

I will not say anymore on this subject, I'll stand on the past 13 years of my life writing a Lexicon on the K.J.B. Greek, and translating it into English. Also for people like you I have broken down the Hebrew so even "carnally minded men like yourself can understand."

I challenge you to go to my web-site (seekfirstwisdom) go to the dictionary and examine my work, than shoot your mouth off or button up! But you won’t because people like you don’t have a clue about men like me.

You remind me of a guy I saw a man lying on top of his Bible, so I asked him “What are you doing?” He looked up at me and said I’m trying to understand God!”

Well anyway, keep your remarks to yourself there not wanted! Also it's not manditory that you have to respond to my articles. You never add a thing to them except your negativism! I like to discuss, not argue!

Phil

Because I don't agree with your carnal interpretations of scripture you say I have nothing to add but negativity. The truth is Phil, you just don't like to be corrected because of your own pride. Men like you I know very well, because men like you seek honor from one another.

John 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

LaSpino3 said in post 1:

Do you believe in demons creatures and angelic creatures? And if you do, would you believe that they have been created with forms that are not common to us.

Yes, just as there could be animals with forms not common to us today.

For example, the weird locust-like beings in Revelation 9:7-10, and the subsequent army of 200 million weird horse-like beings in Revelation 9:16-19, could both be literal, and could both be seen by the world as "aliens" or "demons", when in fact they could both be animals which evolved (at different times) on this planet millions of years ago. The weird locust-like beings are currently living, or are in some state of extended hibernation, in the bottomless pit (Revelation 9:2-3,11), which may have a physical manifestation as a deep underground cavern. The top of this cavern could be deep under the city of Abadan (in Iran), just as the bottomless pit is under the angel Abaddon (Revelation 9:11). The weird locust-like beings will swarm up from the bottomless pit to torment mankind with excruciating stings for 5 months (Revelation 9:2-10). They won't kill anyone, but they will make those they sting want to die, the pain will be so bad (Revelation 9:5-6).

Because the weird horse-like beings will have to come from somewhere, and it could be difficult to keep 200 million of them hidden on the earth, they could currently be living, or be in some state of extended hibernation, in hidden underground bases somewhere away from this planet, such as on the far side of this planet's moon, and/or on the next planet out from the sun (they could even be a source of the mysterious methane emissions which have been detected in places emanating from beneath the 4th planet's surface).

The 200 million literal, weird horse-like beings of the 6th trumpet (Revelation 9:16-19) haven't come upon the earth yet (as is sometimes claimed), for 1/3 of mankind hasn't been killed by them yet (Revelation 9:18).

Upvote 0