a few things

beloved001

Jul 12, 2006
✟7,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God father, pls keep on healing my friend's health and he is meeting dizziness today,help him to pass school project and later helping him to get stable sleep hours and habits etc, and good lifestyle, let stress go.
Let us find more growth in u, in Jesus name, amen

btw, are there anyone knows natural way to deal with dizziness? cuz he often meets those trouble, and also need better ways for his epilepsy, although it is under control for a few years, but need further total healing and natural ways, too.

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
believe certain foods have the power to trigger epilepsy faster than others,maybe some research on the internet could shed light upon that

*PRAYS a lessening of the epileptic fits that plague this young man with a more stable physological state to replace it,also pray he can use his mind in a more concise and positive way within his studies and lifestyle,AMEN

:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Glorious Father, surround this young man. Let him feel Your Healing upon his body, Your Strength running through him. Lord God, You are the God of the Impossible. You O Lord, are able to do what man is not, You are able to restore health to the sick, You are able to give wisdom and understanding to the simple, You are able to take away all fear and anxiety, and replace them with peace. Is there anything to hard for You? Is there anything You O Mighty God are unable to do?
Lord Father, You know the troubles upon this young man. You know the illness that has come upon him. Let Your Glory be seen in his life. Let Your Mercy pour upon him restoring him to complete health. Lord God, shine upon him, let Your Will and Your Plan for him be done.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround our sister and her dear friend this day. Let them both find fulfillment in You, encouragement and strength, wisdom and peace in Your Presence. Lord God, lead these young people, for You are their Hope, You are their Refuge and their God. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0