A fact is never the hardest when expected as payment of any possible, but not ever related to God

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So, interestingly - the words "no man can serve two masters" pertains to a relationship half qualified as you either will be or will not, concentrating on what your master says.

Pertaining to facts, as we imagine science continuing to - the problem is that as more than a set of even two, what is hardest is encountered as a refusal of any thing that even would be work or productive.

Specifically, attempting to interrelate that which already relates to itself as either/or work/productive or male-or-female negates the possibility that the set of these is never able to be concatenated, which further negated without it being possible as is necessarily demonstrated with God (as Creator of every thing but "once") becomes not even contractable (and therefore not "payment" - that is, on the basis of (contract)).

(no contract, not maintainable by law)

_

In simple terms, a law is more than fact.

_

_

As has been said, survival of the fittest being as such properly said is "survival, maintainable, sustainable - one considerably harder set".

Not to overinterpret as Darwin related being "beautiful I would rather say handsome, and let you do the guessingseconding of spoonerism"

_

_

_

Connected being children never change their mind about much.

Do not touch?

Spater.

_

_

_

_

If not Evolution,

what does Evolution become,

when only mutation unsung as Bolero would be Bulero and one related?

noted impropriety of nothing added up

_

_

_

_

_

"An argument and little else"

"Supplant thought as interference with work"

"Cost at believed to be forever paying compensation"

"Assumed never negatable being an obvious but almost completely and subtly entirely nonsense of tolerably whudever"

"Not "asking" and do not ask me "ask me to" being (rued "not rude")"