1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Different Kind Of Persecution

Discussion in 'Christian Persecution' started by waves, Jun 23, 2011.

1. waves

waves Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    In the future I believe that Christians as well as other persons will be persecuted through the use of electromagnetic mind control. There are two videos that CNN made in 1985 that is on Youtube. The title of the video on Youtube is, CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons.

What Are Your Thoughts About This?

2. akaspooky

akaspooky Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Protestant
    :idea: Tinfoil?

3. tripletiger1200

tripletiger1200 Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I think the Holy Spirit is a lot stronger than electromagnetic mind control devices so I'm not too worried.

4. fisherman72

fisherman72 Newbie

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Faith:
    Christian
    Mind Control Weapons? The power of faith and God are the onyl weapons the army of God needs.

5. Nietzscheiswrong

Nietzscheiswrong Newbie

Faith:
    Catholic
    Powerful stuff. Without a mind one cannot even say they believe in something just believe what the state wants you to believe. That's what we have with the medias now. Power always wants control. It could be something grand for people with Alzheimer's then for example.

Scientific discoveries aren't bad per se just the people who might decide to use them for the detriment of humanity are.

6. waves

waves Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I believe that the Anti-Christ will use this technology to influence the thinking of mankind. It is not only electromagnetic mind control is the problem also HAARP as well can be used to influence the weather (weather modification) and can cause the earth to become hotter. Also included within this same technology are scalar electromagnetics technology which CNN gave some information on. It is obvious that this technology is being used already on nations as well as on people. Nikola Tesla was the pioneer of all of this.

It is something for Christians to take seriously and keep an eye on and to keep informed about.

7. Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack Non-compliant conformist

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Christian
    Well, the technology IS there. How it is used or abused, only time will tell.