not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the future I believe that Christians as well as other persons will be persecuted through the use of electromagnetic mind control. There are two videos that CNN made in 1985 that is on Youtube. The title of the video on Youtube is, CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons.

What Are Your Thoughts About This?

akaspooky

Jun 6, 2011
✟15,180.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
In the future I believe that Christians as well as other persons will be persecuted through the use of electromagnetic mind control. There are two videos that CNN made in 1985 that is on Youtube. The title of the video on Youtube is, CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons.

What Are Your Thoughts About This?

:idea: Tinfoil?

Upvote 0
Jul 4, 2011
✟8,294.00
Faith
Catholic
Powerful stuff. Without a mind one cannot even say they believe in something just believe what the state wants you to believe. That's what we have with the medias now. Power always wants control. It could be something grand for people with Alzheimer's then for example.

Scientific discoveries aren't bad per se just the people who might decide to use them for the detriment of humanity are.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe that the Anti-Christ will use this technology to influence the thinking of mankind. It is not only electromagnetic mind control is the problem also HAARP as well can be used to influence the weather (weather modification) and can cause the earth to become hotter. Also included within this same technology are scalar electromagnetics technology which CNN gave some information on. It is obvious that this technology is being used already on nations as well as on people. Nikola Tesla was the pioneer of all of this.

It is something for Christians to take seriously and keep an eye on and to keep informed about.

Upvote 0