Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://jamesjpn.net/conspiracy/government/what-famous-men-had-to-say-about-jesuits
http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

The oath of the Jesuit :
to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

Abraham Lincoln
This [American Civil] war [of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis [President of the Confederacy] nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that under the mask of Democracy, the money and arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us. I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. I conceal what I know on that subject from the knowledge of the nation, for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once take a tenfold more savage and bloody character. It would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides.”
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

“The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses.”–Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821
images

May Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Reactions: KayJoy

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the original error persists.
I quoted Napoleon statement :
“The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses.”–Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I quoted Napoleon statement :

Who cares what Napoleon may or may not have said two hundred years ago? The fact remains that your first quote is known to be fiction.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who cares what Napoleon may or may not have said two hundred years ago? The fact remains that your first quote is known to be fiction.
Who cares what you think you know when Napolean knows bbetter?

Reactions: KayJoy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

tulc(agrees with Honest Abe!) ;)

Your picture suggests we should believe what Lincoln said bout internet
Why dont u replace the photo with a more critical person
such as this
dubya-bananas.jpg

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
home is where the heart is <3
✟20,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is the most unfriendly place..... YUCK!! I happen to agree with the OP. The Jesuit oath is real... as well as the black nobility. ("Black nobility" is not in reference to a skin color.) For the first time in history, there is not only a black pope (who is always Jesuit) but the pope who is out front is also Jesuit. If you don't think there's anything to the claim of the OP, then consider again all the influence the pope has with world leaders.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Nope... I've heard of him but I know very little about him. People throw that name around a lot....

Jack Chick and his comic books are a chief source for Jesuit conspiracy mumbo jumbo. Chick is notorious for using known frauds as sources for his claims, such as Alberto Rivera and John Todd--known liars and frauds.

Because Jack Chick and his propaganda mill isn't interested in truth, but is instead interested in preaching a specific gospel of hate toward non-Fundamentalists, specifically those who are not Chick's kind of Fundamentalist.

Another major source of Jesuit conspiracy mumbo jumbo typically comes from Seventh Day Adventist sources, a group whose foundational dogma includes specific conspiratorial beliefs about the Roman Catholic Church due to the claims of their founding prophetess, Ellen G. White.

All these things tend to also get garbled into the fiction invented by Alexander Hislop in his book "The Two Babylons" in which Hislop makes a lot of claims without anything to back them up.

If you've ever heard the claim that Nimrod was husband of Semiramis and gave birth to Tammuz and they were the founders of Babylonian paganism--that's all Hislop.

You will simply not find anything in the biblical, archeological, or historical record to back such things up. Because Hislop made them up.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Is there a place on this forum where people don't throw insults and hateful remarks at random folks?

Don't confuse attacking the idea as attacking the person.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0