Artist of Ivy
Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever wondered how one child can have the best outlook on life while another wants only to destroy everything around them? I do believe that a young soul is influenced by their interpretation of the environment around them. Good or Bad, right or wrong... but life isn't so black and white or clean cut. There are so many grey areas.

We have seen many from terrible backgrounds become some of the greatest people in our world and we have witnessed children born into privilege become society's worst nightmare.

As a parent, I can only speak from my experience as a mother raising three boys. I know nothing about being a father raising a daughter or even what its like to raise a little girl. I discard gender, race, age, religion and everything else aside because I believe what is important comes from the connection inside. It does not matter who you are or where you've been. Our inner souls need to understand each other. If you bond with another in such a way, in complete respect and understanding, I believe there is no greater reward. Able to touch to another's soul and make a difference I believe is the reason we are here.

As a parent, we are a huge influence in our children's life, but we are not the only stimulus. Whether we want it to or not, television, movies, games, internet, all impact our children. And this stimulus, good or bad, will persuade their character into developing a mirror-like attitude. We need to understand what is put in front of them in their formative years will shape their character in the years to come.

They seek roles models and we need to suggest the right ideals, motivate them into making the right choices in life and inspire them to do great deeds. We need to give them a strong soul connection to our beliefs and faith in order for them to go out into the world and wonder. Discover themselves given the freedom to believe what they choose to believe. When we look at our children as adults standing before us and love them deeply... they will shine so bright the light will hurt your eyes.

And my friend, your soul will soar.

Reactions: JCFantasy23