9 dead after shooting between biker gangs in Texas

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Outlaw clubs like to be referred as motorcycle clubs or MC's not organizations.

Yes, I know, that was my point. Who you call street gangs like to be called "organizations," the same way who the media reports as motorcycle gangs like to be called "clubs."

Yet they both murder. Both are often involved in drug dealing and both have been known to organize robberies.

Those street gangs born out of Chicago (and those born out of LA too) are in part referred to as "super-gangs" because they have characteristics of organized crime. Currently, the Federal Government using RICO has decapitated a lot of the leadership in many of these gangs. Which some say has led them to be very disorganized and far more volatile and violent.

Either way... the 1% motorcycle clubs are tiny in number--in terms of the size of each club. Relative to street gangs. In a book on International Organized Crime I read many years ago, the author gave a case in Canada between the Hell's Angels and a Vietnamese gang. The HA's called in a Chinese mobster to arbitrate. In the end the Chinese gangster recommended this. And I paraphrase: "In all of British Colombia there are 30 of you, but in 1 apartment building alone there are 30 of the Vietnamese. You can chose to go to war with the Vietnamese but understand this. To the Vietnamese war is eternal. And for the rest of your life you will have to look over your backs."

The HA's of British Colombia, the richest and most murderous HA's in the world, choose to leave the Vietnamese gang alone. As it turned out later anyways, it was not the Vietnamese in Canada who had killed one of their British Colombia HA brothers, but a few Hell's Angels from California. They had either robbed him or owned him money. I can't remember which.

From the "Gang Wars" article post #19 are quotations below in this post. You can glimpse from them that what you call street gangs also have rules and history, and that they're sometimes more motivated by making large sums of money than on seeing who "is tougher."

"The Mexican Posse, made up of Mexican-born males, is the largest gang
operating on the South Side, with approximately 250 members. But it’s their
archenemies, the Latin Kings, that are the oldest and most notorious of South
Side gangs.

The Almighty Latin King Nation was founded in Chicago as far back as the
1940s. The group is governed by an idealistic manifesto full of prayers,
rituals, symbols, history and rules for living according to the principals of
“Kingism.” “We are a religion,” the manifesto states. “Once a King, always a
King” is the group’s motto, and death is seen as the only way out of the gang.

Each LK subgroup has an “Inca” at its head, a “Casinca” as second in command
and sometimes an “Enforcer” as third most powerful member. Chapters pay dues,
about $75 a month, called “Nation Funds,” to Chicago to support the national
organization.

“The Kings have been hit with indictments so many times, you’d have to be
crazy to have anything to do with that gang,” says detective Bohlen. Yet the
gang consistently finds new converts.

On top of the 33 Kings indicted in 1998, another 49 members were taken off
the streets on federal charges in October 2005. The charges included four
homicides, 38 attempted homicides, robbery, arson, kidnapping and witness
intimidation – the ugly flip side of “Kingism.”

Most South Side gangs have strict laws governing members. Infractions mean
punishments ranging from fines and beatings to death. A member of a mostly
Caucasian South Side gang called the Simon City Royals was caught using the
drugs he was supposed to be selling and was beaten at a gang meeting. He got
caught using gang drugs again and was taken to a wooded area on the East Side
and shot.

A few years ago, black North Side gangsters started expanding their drug
sales to South Side street corners. Latin Kings leadership responded by issuing
a “shoot on sight” order for black drug dealers operating on the South Side.
“They were spraying them with shotguns,” says Carrasco.

But North and South Side gangs generally have little interaction, except for
an occasional drug trafficking partnership. The hot dog-loving Gangster Disciple
and Latin King at Johnny’s 7 had met in jail, became friends and developed a
criminal partnership. The 21-year-old South Side gang kingpin connected to the
Gulf Cartel was able to traffic hundreds of kilos of cocaine through this city
using a black Gangster Disciple distribution man on the North Side. The Vice
Lord’s “Million-Dollar House” was also connected to that partnership. It was an
intricate, lucrative joint venture – until they got pinched."

Upvote 0

FreeSpirit74

Contra Dancing Pagan Warrior
Mar 15, 2006
Troy, NY temporarily displaced to Schenectady, NY
Visit site
✟11,834.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If more people had more firearms, this probably wouldn't have happened.

Yes, add more fuel to the fire. Everybody just shoot out their frustrations, and all that does it lead to more bloodshed. Bad enough that there were innocent people in the crossfire as it was, who ended up hiding in the freezer space at the place where this happened.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All the people crying about them using " money from selling drugs and killing people" should know that's what the government does for money and I bet you cash your welfare checks. Don't be so quick to judge.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
FRESNO, Calif. (KGO) -- Merl Hefferman is proof there really are angels in the Hells Angels.

He and other members of the Fresno chapter of the notorious biker gang waited in line for five days outside a Walmart last week, just so they could buy every single bike that was listed on the company's ad and donate them to charity. The group ended up purchasing over 200 bicycles.

The bikers will give the bikes away this Saturday in their annual Hells Angels Toy Run, which benefits kids at a local non-profit called the Poverello House.

http://abc7.com/society/hells-angels-buy-all-the-bikes-at-walmart-for-charity/420399/

This all came about because, although St. Anthony's has a large and enthusiastic group of volunteers, slicing up hundreds of turkeys takes some serious elbow grease. Trying to think of an organization with muscular guys who wouldn't mind doing some carving, someone suggested the Hells Angels.

"When we reached out to get some help carving turkeys this Thanksgiving, the Hells Angels stepped up immediately and graciously," said St. Anthony's media manger, Francis Aviani.

http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Hells-Angels-to-provide-needy-a-slice-of-heaven-3209706.php

"It's just hard times for everyone," Ed Shaughnessy of Laconia, president of the New Hampshire Nomads chapter of the Hell's Angels said about why he decided to hold a food drive. "Everyone is feeling this crunch. It's affecting the middle class hard, they are trying to hold onto their homes and just a keep the roof over their heads."

Shaughnessy said he took a cue from other Hell's Angels chapters across the country that have held food drives their hometowns and states.

He added that the Hells Angels and other members of the New Hampshire Coalition of Motorcycle Clubs have helped charitable causes before, including raising more than $10,000 for the Salvation Army in recent years.

http://m.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091221/GJNEWS02/712219955

Saturday night Harleys could be heard all over town. A street dance drew a little attention. But, days after most of the Hells Angels left Sunday, people were still talking about them.

The owner of the Moose Creek Lodge, Christi Livingston said, “They swept parking lots, took out their trash. Help me carry in stuff.”
Livingston said their rooms were spotless, but they left something else.

“So I have two giant flower bouquets, and they were as nice to find out what flowers I liked.”

http://www.kcwy13.com/home/headline...-270269181.html?device=phone&device=phone&c=y

On Saturday Hells Angels members donated 26 brand new bicycles to every child staying at the Union Gospel Mission's Crisis Center on East Sprague. They also donated several truck loads of toys.

The motorcycle club is located next door to the shelter.

"I just saw some guys in leather jackets come in with a bunch of boxes," said one of the 91 moms staying at the center who didn't want to be identified. "I don't care about their reputation. They did something so wonderful for all the kids here."

http://www.krem.com/story/news/loca...ssion-rich-schaus-smilin-rick-fabel/20839771/

Not to mention the hundreds of turkies they give out to needy families each year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0