Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Black Lives Matter rioter said: 'Rich People Got all this Money and They Ain't Tryin' to Give Us None'

The sense of entitlement is breathtaking. To think that he, or anyone else, is entitled to someone else's money is at the heart of whats wrong with the BLM movement.

All part of a well orchestrated plan

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Didn't he simply describe the platform of the Democratic Party?
No, because they want to give away everyone else's money, besides their own[the ultra rich democrats anyhow]

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Is that why they're burning down their own communities? Because rich people got all this money? And if blacks that feel entitled burn their own community they think rich people will have to give them some money to build it up again?

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
One also has to ask why are the poor so poor? Yes, in a few instances it is bone laziness. But in the great majority of cases there are a myriad of other causes --- poor education, lack of employment to name just two. It is my experience that the working poor are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. Some hold two or three or more part time jobs and work 60 to 80 hours a week just to provide food and shelter. On the other hand some of the rich were simply born that way and are and always have been bone lazy. Others have worked extremely hard and deserve the rewards of their intelligence and hard work. However one must question the extent of that reward. About 1960 the CEO of a company typically took home about ten times more than the lowest paid full time worker in that company. Today in many cases it is a factor of several hundred and perhaps over a thousand. This is obscene. Carried to the extreme this is what revolutions are made of. This is a far more complex problem than partisan loyalties or left and right political philosophies. Justice should play a part but is largely ignored.

Upvote 0

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Is that why they're burning down their own communities? Because rich people got all this money? And if blacks that feel entitled burn their own community they think rich people will have to give them some money to build it up again?
I don't think many would deny their anger and hurt are fake or just a sense of entitlement.

However, their anger is misdirected.

Just as many Democrats would say Republicans' anger is understandable but misdirected by the party towards immigrants, these people's anger is likewise misdirected towards rich people, somehow expecting them to share their wealth with them.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm so tired of the envy that is fueled by the likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and much of the Progressives. It's the worst kind of poison, which, at the end of the day, only hurts the poor.
Both are millionaires in their own right, maybe they should live by their principles and live more modestly while sharing their wealth.

For real mean, you can't be a millionaire and then complain the poor don't have enough. Why aren't you[ not you thatbrian the metaphorical you] share your own wealth if you really believe that people should be doing that? Those folks are jus t apart of the problem. The only person I know who is actually doing this is J. K Rowlings. She is still a millionaire, but she is not longer a billionaire because she has given that much away to charities.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so tired of the envy that is fueled by the likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and much of the Progressives. It's the worst kind of poison, which, at the end of the day, only hurts the poor.
Both of them started out as poor folks. They got their millions from the poor folks sending them a five, or a ten, or a twenty. If they come to an area for their speech and photo op, it costs that community several thousands, plus expenses.

Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
What difference does it make if or since they wouldn't burn anything down if they were saved ? (except if Yhwh told them to burn down some places according to His directions for His Purpose; (thinking of when the believers all came together and burned 10,000 dollars of medical witchcraft books)
Ever notice how its always between someone and God what they do with their body,time and life in general,but its always everybody's business what they do with their money
It always seemed strange that 'nobody' in church , often, knew much of anything at all about those sitting next to them unless they lived in the same house, and even then not always. Instead of laying down their lives for one another as Jesus always said for His followers,
they do something else, not good.

Both of them started out as poor folks. They got their millions from the poor folks sending them a five, or a ten, or a twenty. If they come to an area for their speech and photo op, it costs that community several thousands, plus expenses.

"both of them" is like one tiny grain of sand
with a million miles of beach sand doing the same thing, (including religion) robbing the poor, oppressing the poor, deceiving the rich,
and marketing men's souls like cattle.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
blm.jpg

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It always seemed strange that 'nobody' in church , often, knew much of anything at all about those sitting next to them unless they lived in the same house, and even then not always. Instead of laying down their lives for one another as Jesus always said for His followers,
they do something else, not good.

The bible also says we are not to covet anothers posessions which means people have the right to private property that they control,how they control it is between them and God and not somebody seeking to take it from them by various means,either by direct force and violence or by a third party such as government.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In places where there is little homeownership or business ownership, there is little community ownership. They haven't burned down "their" neighborhood, because it not "theirs". In large part, they don't care because they don't own it, and they wont have to pay to repair it. You wont see black home or business owners out there torching the city.

This is a large part of why and how the system is flawed at its foundation. There is no ownership. There is no personal responsibility. There is no motivation to care. There is no motivation to thrive.

Only the Lord can cast out hate. Only the gospel can change the world. Why then are you arguing politics? Do you think debating with liberals, who hate conservatives, will change anything? Do you think by winning an election that liberals will lose any control over their own members? Politics is futile. Its the mother of all circular argument. The gospel of love and peace is what we need to share.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's like saying we should have no laws,i don't demand or expect my neighbor to love me but I do expect him to do me and my property no harm or violence and the same from me to him,politics is the means by which we are protected from each other and have a civil society and you can see that is breaking down.....ultimately love will be the answer but until then we have politics.....we must have remedies for those who do not wish to live in a civilized society to protect those who do.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In places where there is little homeownership or business ownership, there is little community ownership. They haven't burned down "their" neighborhood, because it not "theirs". In large part, they don't care because they don't own it, and they wont have to pay to repair it. You wont see black home or business owners out there torching the city.

This is a large part of why and how the system is flawed at its foundation. There is no ownership. There is no personal responsibility. There is no motivation to care. There is no motivation to thrive.

Work and responsability....most people hate both.

Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's like saying we should have no laws,i don't demand or expect my neighbor to love me but I do expect him to do me and my property no harm or violence and the same from me to him,politics is the means by which we are protected from each other and have a civil society and you can see that is breaking down.....ultimately love will be the answer but until then we have politics.....we must have remedies for those who do not wish to live in a civilized society to protect those who do.

No its not like saying that at all. WE must put faith in the Lord. Politics only divide the body which does much harm. You cant share the gospel of love with others while arguing politics with them either. Politics are just a trap that divides us and takes our focus off of sharing love and the Gospel with others.

Upvote 0