Dec 8, 2015
U.S.A
✟15,112.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am scared.

Lately, I saw my brother in his room with a upside-down cross and the pentagram, along with him sometime turning North, east, south and west. Saying things like "Lucifer" "Lilith" "Leviathan" "Azazel" and sometimes I see red and black candles. I'm not dumb, I know what some of this means. But I don't know what to do about it. He's pricking his finger, writing things on paper and hiding it from our parents. He talks about being sick, and sometimes vomits. Says he has headaches and pains in areas.

Please help.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am scared.

Lately, I saw my brother in his room with a upside-down cross and the pentagram, along with him sometime turning North, east, south and west. Saying things like "Lucifer" "Lilith" "Leviathan" "Azazel" and sometimes I see red and black candles. I'm not dumb, I know what some of this means. But I don't know what to do about it. He's pricking his finger, writing things on paper and hiding it from our parents. He talks about being sick, and sometimes vomits. Says he has headaches and pains in areas.

Please help.

If what you say is true then it may be a good idea to discuss these things with your parents and try and get your brother to see counseling. It's entirely possible that it may just be a phase, teenagers do weird things, but if he's harming himself then he needs professional help. This forum really isn't the right place for this, this is really a family concern that requires your parents and medical professionals.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0