Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I would like to get just 7 hours of sleep, not 8, per night as that would give me 7 more hours a week to get things done on my special projects. From research I have done that can be a healthy amount. The truth is I have had problem getting by on just 8 hours because of some health issues, but so far these seem to be diminishing. Please pray for me to be able to do just as well with 7 hours as with 8. Thank you and I will be praying for you and yours too.

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,861.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer19_zpsz5slvo3s.jpg

Praying!

May the Lord's will be done!

Upvote 0

strwy

JESUS is my rock & the ONLY way
Apr 10, 2015
✟8,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your body may be calling for 8 but if you want 7 I will pray that you are able to concentrate with only 7 hours .I am interested in health and read about it often .My advice to get 8 hours of sleep may not be sufficient. Maybe this will help:

There's no doubt that sleep deprivation is widespread, at least in the United States, and that it can present serious risks to health. In addition to the obvious downsides such as increasing the risk of accidents caused by fatigue, not getting enough sleep is a risk factor for weight gain, perhaps by disrupting production of the appetite regulating hormones ghrelin and leptin.
Andrew Weil, M.D
View media item 52681

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

strwy

JESUS is my rock & the ONLY way
Apr 10, 2015
✟8,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:hug:No.no silly goose but our bodies need to have rest to rejuvenate & heal .The amount of sleep one gets depends on their age .
Too much sleep is no good either .IF , I recall correctly adults should not get more than 9 hours of consecutive sleep .
An early brief nap is also rejuvenating.

:sparklingheart:Blessings to you Suzee:angel:.

Upvote 0