Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It easier to laugh then to show the evidence for one thing in the ToE that as been scientifically proven.
You keep making this meaningless request and not one pro-science person has pointed out what an oxymoron this request is. Quite to the contrary, Alvis has been using the "proof" word too in the same oxymoronic fashion.

There is no such thing as poof outside of mathematics. In any other field of science the most you can have is a preponderance of evidence. You can never have a proof. Putting the word "a" in front of the word "proof" makes the absurdity of the request more apparent. You can only have *a* proof of something in math, not in any other field of science.

So when you ask for a single example that proves a theory, what you are asking for is a single example that demonstrates the preponderance of evidence. That is an oxymoron, no single example can ever demonstrate a large unbroken pattern of data from a vast array of sources.

Please state your request in a more rational and coherent form. That will make it possible for you to get an answer.

Upvote 0

Fascinated With God

Traditional Apostolic Methodist
Aug 30, 2012
NY
✟16,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Of course that is possible, if you like the idea that God created a fake universe. I have no idea why anyone would want to believe that.
Good one. They think God's creation is a lie, a deception that is really something very different from what it appears to be. I do not believe that God created a universe of deception.

Upvote 0
F

frogman2x

You keep making this meaningless request and not one pro-science person has pointed out what an oxymoron this request is. Quite to the contrary, Alvis has been using the "proof" word too in the same oxymoronic fashion.

You just can't provide an example, so you beat arond the bush. A question is not an oxymoron.

There is no such thing as poof outside of mathematics. In any other field of science the most you can have is a preponderance of evidence. You can never have a proof. Putting the word "a" in front of the word "proof" makes the absurdity of the request more apparent. You can only have *a* proof of something in math, not in any other field of science./QUOTE]

Not true. Science can prove there is more than one blood ype. Science can prove what kind you have. Science can prove wha will happen to you if you get the wrong type. Science can prove that some genees are dominant and some are recessive. Science can prove you need a gene from one or both parents or from someone in a biological relationship in the past, to get a certain characteristic. Shall I go one?

So when you ask for a single example that proves a theory, what you are asking for is a single example that demonstrates the preponderance of evidence. That is an oxymoron, no single example can ever demonstrate a large unbroken pattern of data from a vast array of sources.

If it true, thay can. Why not just admit you can't. You will sleep better if you do.

Please state your request in a more rational and coherent form. That will make it possible for you to get an answer.

It is rational. You just can't provide an example. That is because there are none.

kermit

Upvote 0
F

frogman2x

So much ignorance in this topic.

I'm guessing most of you never graduated high school, since this is all plainly taught in schools. Good lord.

If we are so ignorant provide the evidence for something the ToE claims is true. If you can't, you are the ignornat one. I can prove something from the Bible and sdo far that is more than you can do. Talk is cheap.

kermit

Upvote 0
F

frogman2x

Good one. They think God's creation is a lie, a deception that is really something very different from what it appears to be.

You have it backwards. It is the evolutinist who think Genesis is a lie.

I do not believe that God created a universe of deception.

You got that right. Do you thing God wa familiar with "millions" and "billions?" I guess He was so busy, He forgot to use them.

kermit

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God made the world, in its present state, and life, in its present state, and the rest was history.

So, are scientists deliberate liars and tools of Satan, or is it just happenstance that they say the universe is 13.7X billion years old and the earth is 4.6 billion?

What is the christian view of these scientists? Evil? Misguided? Stupid? lol What?
I believe they're right and the young earth interpretation of the Bible is wrong. I believe it was a recreation.
One New Man Bible:
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2. And the earth was totally empty, devoid of all life, (Jer. 4:23) both animal and plant; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God hovered, brooded, over the face of the waters.

Upvote 0