ShiaChat
✟15,192.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I think we should give the land back to the Canaanites....:p

Absolutely! :p

I am referring to the entire Qur'an being plagarized and the fact it has a verse condemning the people it copied from.
Oh, I see. loooooool. It is rather ironic, isn't it?

Who left 2,000 years ago exactly?
Jews.

The Native Americans can justify their actions though as can anyone else. You believe in objective morality so this is another issue. But considering that we have murdered them and committed acts of genocide upon their people if they Native Americans believed in the Bible (Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth) then they could commit acts of genocide in retaliation.
An eye for an eye does not mean that you can do genocide on innocent people. If someone punches you, punch them back. Don't go find a baby that is the same race as the person that punched you and punch that baby. That's just evil.

Also I am a munafiq and proud zindiq as well. Islam is stolen, and I am taking it back ;).
I meant munafiq in the literal sense. A hypocrite. I wasn't making a comment on your religious views. #MurtadsUnite

Again you are sounding unjustly bias. Where will the Jews go? Back to lands that do not belong to them?
They can go back to where they came from. There are American Jews, Russian Jews, African Jews (whom the Israelis have been sterilizing as a requirement to enter Israel), European Jews, etc. That's like asking where the Christians will go. Anywhere they damn well please. Where will the Muslims go? Anywhere they damn well please. Where will the Jews go? Anywhere they damn well please. They can stay in Palestine for all I care. I'm against the state of Israel, not the people. As long as the Jews aren't holding the political power, does it matter if they live there? Jews and Muslims lived together in Palestine long before the State of Israel. It's just, the Jews never had power.

The Filistiniyyah know the land they belong to and do not want it, this is called greed and as a Communist despise this.
The Jordanians don't want the Palestinians either. Why do you think Iran would send millions of dollars to support Palestinians but wouldn't let any move to Iran for a better life? Nobody actually cares about the Palestinians. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? Palestinians are fighting Israel. I'm fighting Israel. Therefore I help Palestine fight Israel. It doesn't mean I like Palestinians or want them anywhere near me.

Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm telling ya, we need a two-state solution. We give Palestine back to the Philistines and the rest to the Canaanites. It's a win-win! :p

Issue is that FIlistine is in Jordan and Jordan does not want a 2 state solution ;).

FYI I have personally never met an Arab nor Filistini who wants a 2 state solution.

It is an all or nothing issue as there was never a 2 state existence in the past.

The 2 state solution comes from Jordan and was issued forth from the Jordanian government in the 50's and altered in 60's but never came into fruition.

So that ship is long sunk

Upvote 0

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel worse off for having read this thread.

It has not been very edifying that's for sure...but it seems the subject of Israel in any shape or form is an emotive subject.

I think what has surfaced here is an element of pure unadulterated hate that does not belong in any Christians heart, but seems to mostly go unchallenged and therefore might be regarded as symptomatic of a core attitude amongst some groups of Christian Believers.

Upvote 0

Shieldmaiden4Christ

Eastward bound
Aug 28, 2013
Where the Wild Things Are
✟16,564.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It has not been very edifying that's for sure...but it seems the subject of Israel in any shape or form is an emotive subject.

I think what has surfaced here is an element of pure unadulterated hate that does not belong in any Christians heart, but seems to mostly go unchallenged and therefore might be regarded as symptomatic of a core attitude amongst some groups of Christian Believers.

I don't hate Jews. I hate the modern nation of Israel for its apartheid. There's a huge difference between the two for most people. If there's not, then ... I question people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't hate Jews. I hate the modern nation of Israel for its apartheid. There's a huge difference between the two for most people. If there's not, then ... I question people.

Glad you don't hate Jews...some here demonstrate that they do.

I don't believe Israel can be considered apartheid, and I fully support Israel but that is for another discussion on another part of these Boards.

For your consideration I give you the link to a speech by Simon Deng who was once held as a slave by Sudanese Arabs...he is black...he has experienced true apartheid...and he is a friend of Israel.

Israel, Sudan and Me

Upvote 0

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm just wondering why we have non-Christian, and non-Orthodox teaching here.

"Do not teach or debate in any Congregational Forum unless you are truly a member and share its core beliefs and teachings."

Bah! Rules, we don't need no stinking rules!
stinking-badges.jpg

Upvote 0

gracefullamb

Apr 2, 2006
✟17,278.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

"Do not teach or debate in any Congregational Forum unless you are truly a member and share its core beliefs and teachings."

stinking-badges.jpg

I'm wondering why the conversation continued after the Nazis were brought up. I thought rule #1 of the Internet was once the Nazis are brought up the conversation ends! Did the rules of the Internet change?

As far as non-Orthodox, you'll have to ignore a couple of them. Rules apparently don't apply to them since they play this game every couple of months in our faith forum.

Reactions: EnemyOfReason
Upvote 0

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟135,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What a nice lovely thread to jump into on 9/11.
Not.

47% of Israelis think that Arabs should be stripped of their citizenship. What is wrong with these vile people?

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-new-israeli-apartheid-poll-reveals-widespread-jewish-support-for-policy-of-discrimination-against-arab-minority-8223548.html
So, after ignoring 99% of the thread (okay, I read the first page), I'll share a few thoughts.

1) Israeli society is very militaristic and very anti-Gentile. That is reality. There are Israeli youth who spend their weekends vandalizing Christians churches, monasteries and houses owned by Christians. The Yeshiva students also spend their time spitting upon Christians and Jews.

2) Not all Muslims are for the pushing of Israel into the sea. In fact, before 1948 there were about two million Arab Jews who got along with their Arab Gentile neighbors just fine. If you're ever curious where the "sea-pushing" rhetoric came from you'd be very surprised to find that it refers to an incident in which the Jews before 1948 literally pushed a few thousand Palestinians into the sea to their deaths. Most Muslims, like most other human beings with a vested interest in the region, just want to be able to access their holy sites in Jerusalem without TSA-like procedures just to go there.

3) Israel's actions, justified or not, are wrong. Since I saw mention of Nazis earlier let me ask this, why was it wrong for Hitler to clear Poland of Poles and move in Germans, yet it is okay for Israelis to clear Palestine of Palestinians and move in Israelis? Why was it wrong for the National Party of South Africa to institute the bantustans, yet it is okay for the Israeli government to completely wall themselves from peace?

All this said, the best solution is this: a single state with a sectarian system similar to Lebanon, but with a twist. The president must be a Jew, the prime minister a Muslim, and the speaker of parliament a Christian. The rest of the posts may be distributed among other groups in the area such as the Ethiopian Jews, the Armenians, the Circassians, Samaritans, Druze, Sephardic Jews, Byzantine Catholics, etc etc etc.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dan,

You've put up some disturbing images throughout the years like baby fetuses and abortion stuff, but this dude in the sombrero takes the cake! This guy has a case of the uggs!^_^

stinking-badges.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Prophecy being fulfilled...even here on the forum!

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about…in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people."

Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship

Hey, I may be an infidel but I am a proud Zionist, ok kiddo? My allegiance to the Jews is founded upon 2 things. Common sense and historical truth, these are good enough reason to support them

Upvote 0

MKJ

Contributor
Jul 6, 2009
East
✟23,894.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
All this said, the best solution is this: a single state with a sectarian system similar to Lebanon, but with a twist. The president must be a Jew, the prime minister a Muslim, and the speaker of parliament a Christian. The rest of the posts may be distributed among other groups in the area such as the Ethiopian Jews, the Armenians, the Circassians, Samaritans, Druze, Sephardic Jews, Byzantine Catholics, etc etc etc.

And when there are irreconcilable conflicts, they can put the three of them in a wrestling ring to decide matters! Or maybe badminton would be more appropriate? Roller derby?

Reactions: EnemyOfReason
Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
And when there are irreconcilable conflicts, they can put the three of them in a wrestling ring to decide matters! Or maybe badminton would be more appropriate? Roller derby?

:cheer: "GO Netanyahu, you're our man. If you can't choke hold HAMAS, no one can!"

"Gooooooo Netanyahu!"
"Gooooooo Netanyahu!"
YAY! :cheer::cheer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.