Not open for further replies.

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Job 37:5 God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.
Job 37:6 For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
Job 37:7 He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
Job 37:8 Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places.
Job 37:9 Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.
Job 37:10 By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

John Kerry is a diversion, the Pope is negotiating peace for Israel and Palestine, dont be fooled.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/02/world/europe/pope-netanyahu/
Israel : Snow Storm hits Middle East as John Kerry negotiates a Covenant of Peace (Dec 13, 2013) - YouTube

No Fear, Eyes to the Sky

Periph-

Last edited:

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy as it pertains to real time events unfolding now. Lets take a look at the current state of the world, and see if it correlates to Biblical prophesy..

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. *(This has never happened before)*
13 killed in Damascus bombing, reports Syrian TV - Salon.com
Syrian government bombs Damascus suburbs where rebels say chemical weapons attack occurred just the day before | New York Post

We can go all day on how Damascus is being destroyed, moving along however..
Isa 19:2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

Egypt Headed Toward Civil War, Morsi Backers Warn
Is Egypt Heading Towards Civil War?

Luk 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Japan Earthquake: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
Over 189 dead in China earthquake: "We lost everything" - CBS News
Haiti Earthquake: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
Pakistan Earthquake Appears To Form New Island (PHOTO)

Signs from heavens?
russia2_384621c.jpg

I wont post pics of the famine in this world, its too heartbreaking..

Amo 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hos 4:2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Hos 4:3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Blizzard Catastrophe Kills Tens of Thousands of Cows; Shutdown Leaves Ranchers on Ice | Mother Jones
https://www.google.com/search?q=mass...w=1600&bih=752
https://www.google.com/search?q=massive+fish+kill&client=firefox-a&hs=G5v&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=DYygUpCcAqn62gWVwYFw&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=752#q=dolphins+beaching+themselves&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch
https://www.google.com/search?q=mass...icial&tbm=isch

I havent even scratched the surface..

Lets continue..

Every lunar eclipse tetrad that has ever occurred on Jewish holy days, happens during the fulfillment of prophecy.

In 1949-50 we had a blood moon tetrad after the return of Israel in 1948.
In 1967-68 we had a blood moon tetrad after the reclaiming of Israel against all odds.

The next tetrad is 2014-2015, just in time to fulfill the final week of Daniels Prophecy.

The covenant between Israel and Palestine, essentially subduing their Muslim enemies will allow the temple of God to be rebuilt.

The Pope is actively involved to make this happen..
Israel's Netanyahu and Pope Francis exchange gifts, talk policy - latimes.com

This is why things are speeding up in the middle east, as well as the coming collapse of our financial system as we know it, to make room for a world wide financial system around a new world government headed by satan.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The last generation started with the return of Israel.

Thats why all of this is happening, just as foretold in Prophecy and Im just getting warmed up..

Upvote 0
Dear CP, this is an excellent observation of the natural and phenomenal parallel to prophecy but it's only one side of the parallel coin of the past coin, so to speak. Prophecy repeats but this is a sign or precursor to the spiritual event that is in process now, and possibly began recently but I'm not sure to place dates or events.

The spiritual parallel is always in the human head, and the mind which is the spiritual eye of the body. These events have a parallel to the human head, and are divided into three levels for a process so to create the Holy Spirit through the Word, which is in this parallel case, the mouth, which becomes a voice of Prophecy, which is given utterances by the actual voice of Prophecy, and through His Spirit, just as God was manifest in man, as He comes as King and Messiah.

We will have the mind of Christ as it is written; our present spiritual condition of our soul is parallel to missing the top two upper levels of our head, which are the frontlets, and the human senses. These things have been altered just as it's been prophesied by the prophets. I believe "granpa" posted some scriptures that say this but nobody reads it as I do.

One prophet begins by saying that he was turned upside down by Eloah? Well, this upside down image must be imagined in parallel to our human body. In the same sense that other scriptures use the human body to illustrate the structure of God's family as a whole body, we do the same with these prophecies. This is what everyone seems to neglect when interpreting any prophecy.

The epicenter of this prophecy occurs in our minds and what we see in the world are through the natural eyes that appeal only to the natural mind unless one knows the process. Now, this process is describing the rebuilding of the spiritual temple's and after the two upper portions are put into place, the third temple will then destroy all wicked blasphemous words and speak only by the utterances of the Holy Spirit which means only Truth is spoken from this Temple of minds, which are people. The "Upper" is always "North" in this sense, so do the comparisons and pair-off the events with this image of the human body just as Christ did in parable.

I know nothing about the politics that you have posted here so the only thing that I can say is that you should see a parallel, in two different dimensions, today.

PS, perhaps, this third temple is affected as if injected with a spiritual truth serum? Just a guess that might fit this imagery in the natural sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear CP, this is an excellent observation of the natural and phenomenal parallel to prophecy but it's only one side of the parallel coin of the past coin, so to speak. Prophecy repeats but this is a sign or precursor to the spiritual event that is in process now, and possibly began recently but I'm not sure to place dates or events.

The spiritual parallel is always in the human head, and the mind which is the spiritual eye of the body. These events have a parallel to the human head, and are divided into three levels for a process so to create the Holy Spirit through the Word, which is in this parallel case, the mouth, which becomes a voice of Prophecy, which is given utterances by the actual voice of Prophecy, and through His Spirit, just as God was manifest in man, as He comes as King and Messiah.

We will have the mind of Christ as it is written; our present spiritual condition of our soul is parallel to missing the top two upper levels of our head, which are the frontlets, and the human senses. These things have been altered just as it's been prophesied by the prophets. I believe "granpa" posted some scriptures that say this but nobody reads it as I do.

One prophet begins by saying that he was turned upside down by Eloah? Well, this upside down image must be imagined in parallel to our human body. In the same sense that other scriptures use the human body to illustrate the structure of God's family as a whole body, we do the same with these prophecies. This is what everyone seems to neglect when interpreting any prophecy.

The epicenter of this prophecy occurs in our minds and what we see in the world are through the natural eyes that appeal only to the natural mind unless one knows the process. Now, this process is describing the rebuilding of the spiritual temple's and after the two upper portions are put into place, the third temple will then destroy all wicked blasphemous words and speak only by the utterances of the Holy Spirit which means only Truth is spoken from this Temple of minds, which are people. The "Upper" is always "North" in this sense, so do the comparisons and pair-off the events with this image of the human body just as Christ did in parable.

I know nothing about the politics that you have posted here so the only thing that I can say is that you should see a parallel, in two different dimensions, today.

PS, perhaps, this third temple is affected as if injected with a spiritual truth serum? Just as guess that might fit this imagery in the natural sense.

The coming temple is a symbol for old school thinking Jews, it means nothing to Christians or God..

However, its a prophetic event as the AC needs the temple to declare himself God in.

He cant do it in the Dome of the Rock, because he knows Islam isnt a real religion, and God is the real deal creator..

The coming events are not to save Christians, but humble the Jews and bring them to Christ.

Gentiles already have the Gospel..

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
ChristP
Prophecy is much more than collecting sound or videobytes and wondering if they are what happened. You don't have too much info but too little. There are have been bizarre things all through history.

Job quotations are simply rhetorical. They do not fix anything at any particular time.

Hosea quotes are about Israel at the time. Otherwise check the NT for how it quotes the passage. (btw, how is your work on the 2500 coming?).

Also you will have to have a catfight with BW, you know. You can't go around saying the rebuilt temple is to mess up the Jews, while BW says it is sincerely intended for their sincere worship. I just went over that with him this week on one of these posts nearby.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi xXChristP, I would say just stick to the merits or lack thereof of the preterist view, and not of them holding it. Holding the futurist position or the preterist position has no impact on whether a person is a Christian or not.. It is a sidetrack to your thread on the third temple.

The preterist posts in a futurist thread is because preterists like to have someone to talk to, other than themselves, about their favorite topic -preterism. So just kinda keep that into consideration. Their posts have a tendency to overtake threads. I would say just remain focused on the topic of your thread. That way we can all remain amicable to each other.

Back in 1923, Arthur Pink wrote in his work "The Antichrist" that there would have to be a rebuilt temple. So it was recognized even back then.

The question to me regarding the third temple is whether it will be rebuilt before or after the Antichrist confirms the covenant for 7 years?

Doug

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi xXChristP, I would say just stick to the merits or lack thereof of the preterist view, and not of them holding it. Holding the futurist position or the preterist position has no impact on whether a person is a Christian or not.. It is a sidetrack to your thread on the third temple.

The preterist posts in a futurist thread is because preterists like to have someone to talk to, other than themselves, about their favorite topic -preterism. So just kinda keep that into consideration. Their posts have a tendency to overtake threads. I would say just remain focused on the topic of your thread. That way we can all remain amicable to each other.

Back in 1923, Arthur Pink wrote in his work "The Antichrist" that there would have to be a rebuilt temple. So it was recognized even back then.

The question to me regarding the third temple is whether it will be rebuilt before or after the Antichrist confirms the covenant for 7 years?

Doug

Thank you for your advice, and it is well received brother..

Personally? I dont see the temple as being significant regarding starting the 7 years.

Im sure the Temple will be built after it starts, but obviously before the mid point..

your thoughts?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your advice, and it is well received brother..

Personally? I dont see the temple as being significant regarding starting the 7 years.

Im sure the Temple will be built after it starts, but obviously before the mid point..

your thoughts?

As a follow up, I just made a revisit post in the "Suggest a new Forum" forum for a Futurist End Times forum. It would be nice to have our own forum, if you would add a supporting post over there for a Futurist End Times forum - it would maybe help in it becoming a reality.

Regarding the temple, I personally don't see it being constructed until after the Antichrist confirms the covenant. It doesn't have to be massive to meet the mnimum size for functional purposes. Only 15 x 30 feet. That would make it possible to expedite the animal sacrifice system again.

I could be wrong though, and some temple begun aforehand, or perhaps started, which could tip off the Gog/Magog invasion. We will just have to see.

Doug

Upvote 0
To all this may concern, you who are reading this thread, I'd like to offer more food for "deep" thought because this goes beyond what our natural eye and mind can see.

I have stressed the importance of using our imagination in order to see the spiritual side of any prophecy, and that when prophecies are repeated they never repeat in the same phenomenal manner, and in the same "matter". We cannot mix or confuse manner with matter, or else we remain blinded to the other side of this coin.

This would then involve a number of phenomenal explanations to reach a conclusion that makes any sense of this so I'll need to be very brief and leave you with food for deeper thoughts.

The prophets saw things in very simple forms and were described in allegorical languages in order to speak to those who have an ear, while those who do not will not understand. This is the nature of parables and why Christ used them.

In this imagery of the 4 temples we must parallel these to also the 4 dimensions in order to see the other side of this coin, and it's spiritual. The first three temples fulfill as also a spiritual phenomenon in parallel to any natural event, and this is because there are always a natural and spiritual sides of one coin.

This then involves the 4th dimension where I believe that heavenly angels exist without bodily form but when they come into the third dimension where we are they must take on a wineskin just as we have. They must materialize in a casing in order to interact with other matter. When the war broke out in heaven it occurred in the spirit and mind of the Son of God, whom God had created in the first three days of Creation. The first three days are a spiritual construction of the spirit and mind of man before he became flesh, and he became flesh after his fall from Grace and his Glorified body, which was a combination of the two, image and likeness of God and manifest in man.

Then there are the two trees but that's another subject of discussion. The Son of man is a form of flesh while the Son of God was first a spiritual and Glorified being before being placed into an earthly wineskin.

IMO, the fourth temple must then mean that the 144,000 become men in flesh as they were already flesh before receiving the Spirit of YHWH and sealed with His sign and authority so to give them an identity. They are merely men before their resurrection.

In this idea, it appears that angels originally come from the 4th temple and land into the third temple that is without the first two, it's a natural world of fallen spirits and broken down temples-mind's. The first two were destroyed and await a rebuilding in order to restore the spiritual mind that these men of valor have been stripped of just as Job was when he was flipped upside down and couldn't see the Judgment in the future, and this is because he too was in the same situation as we are today. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
which temple is Christ who rebuilt his in three days (Jn 2)?

In this imagery, and I tell this without reading any scriptural references because the scriptures might be interpreted in a number of ways by a number of mind's. As I said, I'm offering food for thought and an imagery in order to see this picture. Based on this imagery, I will conclude that the first temple is always the highest, as in the Most High, and this is before Christ advances into the Most High court of the temple, which is ONE, but shown in three in order to see the process of this prophecy.

This is a parallel to also the Law of God, which is Christ in flesh. Once Christ was resurrected He was taken up to the First Temple. In this imagery of the human mind-spirit, Christ becomes the second temple in our one temple to become manifest in us and while the Father always remains in the First and most Upper Room. The process is a receiving of the latter day rain, and it nourishes and feeds the second temple in process that decays and produces the third temple, which is the voice of the temple or church, and it becomes a voice of prophecy once the temples are resurrected as they were first constructed in the first three days in a spiritual construction and Creation of the human and spiritual mind of the Son.

This idea does involve much more and requires the discussion of other topics, so I am limited in this discussion.

There are many things to consider in this picture, and I hope to have touched on the basic facts involved in this. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok...so you think Israel will build a temple. What's the big deal? God certainly won't be there!

What does it show but that the Jews are still in unbelief of their Messiah!

Jesus told them clearly "Destroy this temple in 3 days and I will raise it up".

They missed the TRUE TEMPLE!

God be praised though...because He will do an outpouring on them...and many will believe. At that time they will understand the futility of another temple...BECAUSE THE BODY OF CHRIST IS THE TEMPLE!!!

Ephesians 2:19-22:
19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone,
21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord,
22 in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ok...so you think Israel will build a temple. What's the big deal? God certainly won't be there!

Finally...

So can we finally agree that the coming Temple of God will not have anything to do with God or Jesus Christ, nor will it be any form of salvation or worship acceptable to God??

Thought that was a given..

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Finally...

So can we finally agree that the coming Temple of God will not have anything to do with God or Jesus Christ, nor will it be any form of salvation or worship acceptable to God??

Thought that was a given..
No we don't...because you call it a "Temple of God"...that's not what it is! It's will just be a "temple"...God won't be there.

GOD'S TEMPLE IS THE CHURCH OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No we don't...because you call it a "Temple of God"...that's not what it is! It's will just be a "temple"...God won't be there.

GOD'S TEMPLE IS THE CHURCH OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. :thumbsup:

We call it the temple of God because its built from the specs out of the Bible, and the Jews are in fact going to worship our God in that temple..

If it bothered you that much I would have just referred to it as the Temple, sheesh.. Is that what youve had your panties in a bunch over??

Semantics??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.