Visit site
✟7,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi, I live in MN in the Twin Cities. I'm sure you've all heard that one of our busiest and most important highways in MN which is connected from every other city to downtown (which is the the U of M is located and large offices and such) collasped. 7 people are dead and 20+ are missing. 61+ people are injured.

I'm asking very much for your prayer. This shows how you dont know what God has in store. This has touched alot of people and is making many in MN and the US pray and try and think of ways to help even though not much can be down.

I'm asking for your prayer for the families and friends who've lost loved ones or are missing loved ones and for those who were there when the bridge fell.

Please pray for everyone, ask God for help, just like we're trying to do now. Thank you very much. :groupray:

S

Sabbie

Heavenly Father, reach down to us and comfort us. Give peace in abundance to those who have lost loved ones there. This horrific tragedy is yet another reminder of how temporary our stay is on this earth. Allow us to take away from this an even deeper need to serve You at every opportunity. We praise you in our sadness and raise our voices to You in our grief. Thy will be done. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, we lift up the families that have lost loved ones in this bridge collapse in Minnesota, USA and ask Gods healing touch on those hurting and suffering at this hour. Lord, bring Your healing touch to the wives, husbands and children who are grieving and will be grieving for months and and years to come. Amen. Jesus, send angels to those in the hospitals and please let the lost persons be found and accounted for. Amen.

Upvote 0