Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
zugzwang,

i offer my apology to you, i must admit, that without knowing your history, i assumed that perhaps this was just the wailing of a faint hearted liberal. but, i was indeed wrong, & my speculation was one of error. i apologize, you have paid your dues, you have served your country, & i as a fellow veteran of the united states army, must stand in respect of you as you voice your opinion.

as a side note, you stated that you took your a.i.t. at ft. gordon. my son, after serving in iraq, & then at gitmo bay, cuba, is now an a.i.t. instructor at ft. gordon.

done properly, i believe that the armed forces provide tremendous assistance to the u.s. citizens, provided that the civilian leaders do not violate the law of the united states, as the current administration has so arrogantly been guilty of.

scott

i accept your apology, and thank you for it.

you must understand something though, having been part of the "machine" yourself, you know how the government works. you know the government is not your friend. these are corrupt men weilding alot of power, and you know they have no qualms whatsoever throwing the lives of young men and women away, as long as its not their OWN.

the reasons why the founding fathers gave us the right to bare arms is because they knew in the future we may very well have to rise up against them to reclaim the rights we have that wold be stripped away, and that is happening NOW, and will continue, now that we have a communist as commander in chief.

this country is a nation of laws, and when it decides to stop abiding by those laws, and make up new ones WITHOUT due process, than it is no longer a republic, it is the beginning of fascism.

tell me i'm wrong, but explain how. i'll listen if you seriously believe that, really. but for the reasons i have already stated i honestly don't see how anyone can argue with me.

unless you're a liberal, lol.

god bless and keep you and yours.

Upvote 0

LogosRhema

Awake
Oct 22, 2007
Fort Wayne
✟10,022.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
There's much to foresee. I'm rather apathetic. People have spoken like this since before Lincoln. There's nothing new under the sun. I trust the Holy Spirit to alert me and others when its time, He's already revealed certain things to me...

Twitching with paranoia isn't my forte.

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i had the opportunity to answer a thread here recently regarding israel, i'll post the link.

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7316924&page=5

i'd ask you to read that and tell me you've heard all of that since lincoln.

yes the church is burnt out when it comes to gods return, but thats due to the falsehood or overzealous/mistakes of man.

that doesn't make it any less true.

it stinks that pastors don't give this kinda news to heir own ppl. (for the most part).

god bless.

Upvote 0

LogosRhema

Awake
Oct 22, 2007
Fort Wayne
✟10,022.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
i had the opportunity to answer a thread here recently regarding israel, i'll post the link.

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7316924&page=5

i'd ask you to read that and tell me you've heard all of that since lincoln.

yes the church is burnt out when it comes to gods return, but thats due to the falsehood or overzealous/mistakes of man.

that doesn't make it any less true.

it stinks that pastors don't give this kinda news to heir own ppl. (for the most part).

god bless.

I'm still waiting, I'm just patiently waiting. I'm not twitching for clues and looking over my shoulder constantly. I don't look at the physical much any more, its deteriorating even if its brand new. From news to ideas. Not everything going on in the government is finding a way to uproot the church....

I'm more concerned with my impact on those around me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.