2013 Saggitarius and the False Light Antichrist

Saggittarius and the False Light
Behind the head of Saggitarius was mercury (morning star).
On Month 10, Day 4 the Antichrist entered the head of Saggitarius on December 31 fulfilling Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
The double-natured One triumphing as a Warrior, he gladdens the Heavens, he builds the fires of punishment, he casts down the Dragon (Draco). Sagittarius bow is pointed at Scorpio.
[bless and do not curse]The Scorpion: the figure of a gigantic, noxious, and deadly insect, with its tail and sting uplifted in anger, as if striking.
[bless and do not curse]
Cleft in the conflict The Serpent's coils
The struggle with the Enemy The toiling Vanquisher of evil.
What is interesting with this event is that day four lines up with the servant candle (Christ candle) on the Menorrah. For you who do not know, the menorrah has seven candle holders.
As we know the Antichrist is supposed to mimic Yeshua.
I believe, even though I am not for sure, this is the first event.

This is an allegorical description of what will appear as nothing more than normal, or just as nonsense to the unbeliever when they don't see a literal white horse, or giant scorpions, etc. I believe that the timing is appropriate, and does match well with what I see also.

BTW, What did you originally write in place that would bring this censor: [bless and do not curse]? Perhaps, what ever it is you might reword it so that this doesn't happen. This appears to be an automatic censoring feature of this forum when ever things are written such as, O_M_G. I put the space between the letters because it will force the censor in place of what is typed. We are not allowed to say Oh, my God. here, in abbreviation. Don't ask me why.

Read your threads over and you'll see the censor. Thanks :)

Upvote 0