2008 Monday Night Football Thread (u S A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Too bad the Cowboys won.

Hehe, couldn't agree more!^_^

Next week - Favre vs. my Bolts!

logo_chargers1h.jpg

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have not been able to watch hardly any football yet. :(

Just catching some high lights.

Lions are 0 and 2. :( .... looks like another one of those seasons.
Me neither. I don't have time for that any more. But I always ask my folks. They are fanatics :doh:I grew up with ALL sports playing in our house, and the hoots and hollers at the TV.

Upvote 0

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟60,685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, my fantasy team was in a tight battle for victory this week, and each team had a player going in tonight's game. If my calculations are correct, it's a tie -- one of two in my fantasy league this week. I don't think that's ever happened (2 in a week) in the 8 years the league has been in existence. In fact, I think we'd had a grand total of one tie prior to this weekend.

Upvote 0

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟60,685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Correction: Lost by a point to my arch-rival. Man, did the Chargers really have to run up the score with that last FG? That's what killed me. The kicker was on the other fantasy team. I had Antonio Gates going, who got a TD, but needed about 40 more yards to get me 2 more points for the win.

Reactions: MsAnne
Upvote 0

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
...Man, did the Chargers really have to run up the score with that last FG? .......I had Antonio Gates going, who got a TD, but needed about 40 more yards to get me 2 more points for the win.
I SO want to learn how to play Fantasy Football! I know it's too late for this season, but I really do want to learn how to play!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.