Status
Not open for further replies.

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
It is time once again to make my annual predictions as I have done since 1992. Unlike Jean Dixon’s, et al, mine are based on prophecies of Jesus and all come true
– though sometimes, I will admit, I am ahead of God’s timetable by a year or two.*

We are the generation that lives in very exciting times and also very perilous times to behold -– six of the seven last plagues have been poured out and the seventh is about to unfold!

1. Cases of unsightly and often deadly skin cancer will increase again
among those who worship the image of sun-bleached hair and suntanned skin (Rev. 16:1-2)

2. Red hued tides will appear in every sea and gulf,
causing billions of sea creatures to bite the dust (16:3)

3. Fresh-water blooms will appear in rivers and lakes,
making all the earth’s water unsafe to drink (16:4-7)

4. Once again it will again be a very hot year,
adding high seas and heat strokes to things to fear (16:8-9)

5. Men will gnaw their tongues and blaspheme God Almighty
because of strange pains and sores in their body (16:10-11)

6. The battle of Ar Mageddon --which began when the great Euphrates was dry as a bone, and the towers fell --
will continue to be waged on evil cities to the river’s east (16:12-16) and they will all fall, in a plague of hail (16:17-21)

7. In the city of the sanctuaries, Mt. Zion will be split in three between the descendants of Abraham;
then God’s will is completed -- those left are to reign with Jesus and the Church for a millennium! (16:16-21; 20:4)

*With the last one, I may be a bit ahead of God’s timetable

May God’s Kingdom come, and His will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven.

Amen!

A brother in Christ,
Barry Midyet

Your comments are welcome.

Archangel

Sith Lord
Jun 3, 2004
Northern Ireland
✟1,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
interpreter said:
It is time once again to make my annual predictions as I have done since 1992. Unlike Jean Dixon’s, et al, mine are based on prophecies of Jesus and all come true
– though sometimes, I will admit, I am ahead of God’s timetable by a year or two.*

We are the generation that lives in very exciting times and also very perilous times to behold -– six of the seven last plagues have been poured out and the seventh is about to unfold!

1. Cases of unsightly and often deadly skin cancer will increase again
among those who worship the image of sun-bleached hair and suntanned skin (Rev. 16:1-2)

causing billions of sea creatures to bite the dust (16:3)

3. Fresh-water blooms will appear in rivers and lakes,
making all the earth’s water unsafe to drink (16:4-7)

4. Once again it will again be a very hot year,
adding high seas and heat strokes to things to fear (16:8-9)

5. Men will gnaw their tongues and blaspheme God Almighty
because of strange pains and sores in their body (16:10-11)

6. The battle of Ar Mageddon --which began when the great Euphrates was dry as a bone, and the towers fell --
will continue to be waged on evil cities to the river’s east (16:12-16) and they will all fall, in a plague of hail (16:17-21)

7. In the city of the sanctuaries, Mt. Zion will be split in three between the descendants of Abraham;
then God’s will is completed -- those left are to reign with Jesus and the Church for a millennium! (16:16-21; 20:4)

*With the last one, I may be a bit ahead of God’s timetable

May God’s Kingdom come, and His will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven.

Amen!

A brother in Christ,
Barry Midyet

Your comments are welcome.
What is this? The events you have described from the book of Revelation, are triibulation events, not yearly prophecies.

Were is the focus here...on God and his will, or on Me and My ideas and My predictions being true?

(Also this seems to look a lot like 2004 prophecies too http://www.christianforums.com/t101158)

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interpreter, I don't get it; this is the exact same list of predictions you posted back in March on a thread entitled "2004 in Bible Prophecy". Exactly the same...verbatim. Will your list for 2006 be the same?

Plus your list is extremely vague and is hard to verify on a worldwide scale. For instance, since billions of fish die naturally every year how can anyone possibly tell that "red-hued tides" are the cause, and thus recognize "fulfilled" biblical prophecy? Just far too vague.

interpreter said:
Unlike Jean Dixon’s, et al, mine are based on prophecies of Jesus and all come true
Knee-v said:
In other words, you're wrong.
Exactly.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Bulldog

Don't Tread on Me
Jan 19, 2004
22 Acacia Avenue
✟8,212.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Libertarian
Acts6:5 said:
Interpreter, I don't get it; this is the exact same list of predictions you posted back in March on a thread entitled "2004 in Bible Prophecy". Exactly the same...verbatem. Will your list for 2006 be the same?

I was just about to say.....what happened to "2004 in Bible prophecy"? :D

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Bulldog said:
I was just about to say.....what happened to "2004 in Bible prophecy"? :D

The first five pagues have been coming to pass since 1992 , but they have also been waxing worse every year so i change the wording a bit. The last two plagues (that are closely related) have been coming to pass since 2001 and they (the war against Islamic terrorists that leads to the war in Israel) are also in need of an update every year.

I hope that helps.

a brother in Christ,
Barry

Upvote 0

ischus

ΙΣΧΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΜΗ
Mar 13, 2004
Visit site
✟3,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Barry,

What are those little numbers that you post after each prediction? Usually, those type of numbers refer to verses in the Bible, but obviously in your case they mean something else.

Brother, give up this nonsense. You could use your time much more wisely with some other hobby.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
interpreter said:
– though sometimes, I will admit, I am ahead of God’s timetable by a year or two

I knew God would send me a prophet ..:bow:
Barry when would be a good time for me to cash in my life insurance policy ? ...I would like to have a bit of a spend up before anything awfull happens.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
interpreter said:
causing billions of sea creatures to bite the dust
Well, either you are a prophet, or you are watching the news headlines on AOL, LOL.

RED TIDE ALGAE LURKS IN GULF COAST

http://ar.atwola.com/link/93179288/1629635474/aollocal?target=_blank&border=0
MARCO ISLAND, Fla. (Dec. 8) - Scientists are tracking a 400 square-mile bloom of red tide algae lurking off the Gulf Coast, pointing to it as the likely cause of a mass fish kill and several dolphin deaths at the tip of the Florida peninsula.

"It looks almost the size of a small state. It really is a large area of bloom," said Billy Causey, superintendent of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. "I'd have to say that this is the largest red tide bloom that I have ever seen".

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
interpreter said:
The first five pagues have been coming to pass since 1992 , but they have also been waxing worse every year so i change the wording a bit. The last two plagues (that are closely related) have been coming to pass since 2001 and they (the war against Islamic terrorists that leads to the war in Israel) are also in need of an update every year.

I hope that helps.

a brother in Christ,
Barry
You and me, Barry
tomato.gif

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
ischus said:
Barry,

What are those little numbers that you post after each prediction? Usually, those type of numbers refer to verses in the Bible, but obviously in your case they mean something else.

Brother, give up this nonsense. You could use your time much more wisely with some other hobby.

Those little numbers are indeed chapter numbers followed by verse numbers. All predictions are based on the Revelation of Jesus to John, chapter 16.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Big Mouth Nana said:
Well, either you are a prophet, or you are watching the news headlines on AOL, LOL.

RED TIDE ALGAE LURKS IN GULF COAST

http://ar.atwola.com/link/93179288/1629635474/aollocal?target=_blank&border=0
MARCO ISLAND, Fla. (Dec. 8) - Scientists are tracking a 400 square-mile bloom of red tide algae lurking off the Gulf Coast, pointing to it as the likely cause of a mass fish kill and several dolphin deaths at the tip of the Florida peninsula.

"It looks almost the size of a small state. It really is a large area of bloom," said Billy Causey, superintendent of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. "I'd have to say that this is the largest red tide bloom that I have ever seen".

Thanks Nana for the vote of confidence and the latest news on Florida's red tides.
Actually, after all the hurricanes, i thought for a while that they had cleared out all the harmful algae (as they did in North Caralina a couple years ago. But they are back after all and the current bloom is apparently worse than ever!

Blessings,
Barry

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OhhJim said:
Did you mean EVERY sea and gulf?

Or, just ONE sea and/or gulf?
And "billions of sea creatures" don't cut it; Rev. 16:3 says "EVERY living soul died in the sea", not just a few billion. So every living thing in every sea or gulf has to be killed by these algae blooms....even Mr. Happy here:

anglerfish.jpeg

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Reactions: lovemysoldier
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Acts6:5 said:
And "billions of sea creatures" don't cut it; Rev. 16:3 says "EVERY living soul died in the sea", not just a few billion. So every living thing in every sea or gulf has to be killed by these algae blooms
That is true, but judgement doesn't happen over night, with all things going on in a few days, weeks, months, or even "a few years". God in his mercy, is giving everyone a chance to repent. Just like He kept sending Moses before Pharoah saying, let my people go. He gave him a chance before the plagues hit. It is no different with us. He is waiting for repentance and obediance :sigh: . Time is no longer on our side. It's winding down and fixing to hit the midnight hour.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.