2 more school (college) shootings right now. Texas and Arizona.

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reactions: Neal82
Upvote 0

OGM

Mar 22, 2010
✟11,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel very bad for anyone that was hurt. However I am not going to read or view any of the stories because it is getting to be the same thing over and over... They all just merge in to one mass shooting over the years.

Besides, nothing will be done about it. It is way too politically polarizing for anything to change. They only thing that will happens is for there to be more debates.:sigh:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,653,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

heatedmonk

Salvations Math: 3 Nails + 1 Cross= 4 Given
Sep 20, 2015
✟2,498.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It does seem strange that these things happen with such frequency now. Is the media producing copycats?
Giving attention to cold blooded murderers apparently makes for copycats that want the same fame. Even posthumously.

Remember that story here about the teacher that lost their job, the school payed the victim families, because the teacher had hypnotized three kids that ended up dying long after? I read that when I got back today.

Isn't that something to think about? If that's possible to affect kids long after, what else can be done to frail psyche's?
I have a friend who says they'd like to hear, but know it will never come to light, the autopsy findings on these type shooters. And their medical history. Did they have dental work prior? Doctors appointment? A shot, like for flu season, etc...?
He thinks there's just too much coincidence in a series of these type reports of gun violence to be anything but a conspiracy to wreak havoc and demonize firearms . And that as cause to confiscate or declare martial law.
He noticed, when there's one mass shooting, and notice the shooters rarely live to stand trial and go on the record, there's others shortly thereafter.

Then it quiets down. And of course these type shootings could be found to have taken place in the most absurd thing, given these type violent incidents especially, that exists in America today. Posted "NO GUN ZONE" areas. It's like saying, sure come on in and kill people. NO armed resistance here!

Want a new kind of experiment, post signs that read. GUN ZONE!WE SHOOT BACK!
I wonder how many incidents we'd see reported in those areas?

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0