19 yr male Born again Christian, HELP explaining Sex to a girl I like.

amenyahweh

Dec 12, 2014
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This matter is urgent! I have been stalling for a day now...

Hello, I am a 19 yr old Born again Christian. I have been a Christian from a young age through family/culture, but walked and live through sin all my days up until my 2nd quarter of college. A normal example of this is, for any teen growing up - mistreating parents, masturbation, and pre-marital sex, and what not. 2 months ago I gave my life Christ and wanted to live to serve and honor him, know being mature and know of this sinful world. In my deepest prayers I promised our Lord to fight sin until his return and so I have. By doing so I live each day distinctively knowing Righteousness and Sin and how the Holy Spirit guides us.

Within the recent weeks I found out through reading the Bible, how truly holy our human bodies are. More so, I believe that SEX is meant for marriage. For a Wife in my case.

Iv'e had sex throughout my life a few times, and now knowing my actions I repented and prayed for forgiveness. This; I am fully aware of my past, I now live for Christ. A new Life.

During this time I have been talking to a girl who I really like and possibly would ask to be my girlfriend but one issue.

We've had sex numerous times before I came to Christ.

She would like to hangout sometime soon, I know usually that would lead to sex. I know she likes having it as do I!

How do I tell her I can not have sex. Like what do i say? In words that make sense! :( someone please..

// last text

Emmah: Hey!:) <33333 Are you free tomorrow night?

prior to that I talked about watching some movies at my house. HELP!

D

Dari0

Bad news brother, Is this woman going to mold you into the man that Christ wants you to be? Ask yourself those questions, In the back of my mind am I thinking of sleeping with this woman? Whats her spiritual walk with God like if she has one? If she's not a Christian I would stay away, we're only here for a short period of time and then soon fade away, Trust in Jesus brother!

Having sex with a girl a few times is not worth it, and having that in the past will bring up horrible stuff with an amazing woman in the future (if you marry) that loves the Lord with everything she is

Upvote 0
D

Dari0

This... Actually it will be a good chance to witness to her.

witnessing to the opposite sex is never a good idea. If there's been some sort of past, that makes it even worst. Pray for her behind closed doors, and ask God to do something, but dont remain in contact with her. Women lead women, men lead men. I've learned this the hard way

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You have to be honest and up front with her. Tell her that things have changed with you--that you are a Christian--and you are committed to purity until marriage.
This. If you say "No" to sex and she doesn't respect that, then stay away.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟895,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This. If you say "No" to sex and she doesn't respect that, then stay away.
yes. It do not care which relgion either party is if they will not respect a decision like that do NOT be with them.

Upvote 0

OGM

Mar 22, 2010
✟11,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
witnessing to the opposite sex is never a good idea. If there's been some sort of past, that makes it even worst. Pray for her behind closed doors, and ask God to do something, but dont remain in contact with her. Women lead women, men lead men. I've learned this the hard way
Actually I find it is often better when dealing with the opposite sex to talk to someone of that gender. For example, I am a man but I never had problems knowing how women think. Why? Because I observed and communicated directly with women. I don't need a male pastor to try to explain to me the way women think, he is a male.

If I want to get the inside on what it is like to be a Christian in China...I asked a Christian in China or one that has lived in China. I will not ask a United States citizen that has never lived in China.

It would be difficult for a male to convey what childbirth feels like.

Always better to get it from the "horses mouth", so to speak.

Upvote 0

kstorm

Jan 6, 2015
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If she likes you at all and has any respect for you and your faith she will respect that and your choice to wait. Yes it will be hard. My boyfriend is a non-beliver and would like to do it before marriage. But he knows i want to wait as i belive thats something for a married couple to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums