✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
fieldy said:
These people are so ridiculous. Fanatic robots. I can't believe they burned a person over a cartoon. Some people just need to relax and not take religion so seriously.

Thats how I feel about it too. People are being killed over a cartoon. Somebody stop the madness already.

Upvote 0

artjack

Jul 19, 2005
✟1,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the cartoon was in bad taste, I hope the cartoonist & the paper is not finding their mistake funny now, what is our media trying to do at this volitile time, dont they have any control, It is not approperate at any time, selling newspapers, making money from hurt, is this what jesus ment when he said it is not easy for someone rich to enter heven, we need to respect people more & think about what we do with wisdom. rasism is not the answer to love, its a crazy world we live in & we dont help to make it any better it seems. I expect better from my brothers

Upvote 0

Loke

Jan 20, 2005
✟336.00
Faith
Atheist
artjack said:
the cartoon was in bad taste, I hope the cartoonist & the paper is not finding their mistake funny now, what is our media trying to do at this volitile time, dont they have any control, It is not approperate at any time, selling newspapers, making money from hurt, is this what jesus ment when he said it is not easy for someone rich to enter heven, we need to respect people more & think about what we do with wisdom. rasism is not the answer to love, its a crazy world we live in & we dont help to make it any better it seems. I expect better from my brothers

Everything bad happening in the world from now on can be directly linked to those 12 cartoons published in a danish newspaper. No doubt about it.
Before those cartoons were published the world were in complete peace and harmony, especially in Asia, the Middle East and Africa. No tensions what so ever between radical muslims and their government, between muslims and christians and between christian denominations.

The newspaper made no mistake publishing those cartoons. They were part of a domestic debate, and have been taken out of context and used by religious leaders in order to gain position in various countries.
Unfortunately some still belive that progress in the west somehow prevents progress in the rest of the world, and thereby feel guilt towards these regions.
The cartoons are not to blame for riots and looting in the name of Muhammed in parts of the world were such behavior has happend many times before.
Hardly no muslims protest in Denmark. The muslims in Denmark are divided - some are angry, some doesnt care and some were welcomming those cartoons. At least the cartoons made the silent majority of muslims speak their mind, and so far it seems they do not share the opinion of the radical Imams who constantly claim they speak on behalf of all muslims.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟86,783.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Voegelin said:
UK poll out tonight shows 40% of Muslims there want Shia law and 20% " have sympathy with" the Muslims who killed 52 people in the London bombings.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/19/nsharia19.xml

So why are the 40% still here??? This is what I always wonder about when these polls come out. Even the religion itself recommends that they live in a Sha'ria run country. They'd be wonderfully happy in Saudi/Iran etc so why haven't they gone there? Why flood to a country they hate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
They are missionaries out to build their vision of a better society. Hence their desire for Shia law and the elimination of the Anglo-Saxon judicial system and western civilization. The innate notions of tolerance, equality and compassion which shape the Anglosphere are being used to destroy it.

Upvote 0

Futuwwa

Feb 8, 2006
✟5,284.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Shia law? I take it you mean sharia law? There's an entirely other thread for that topic.

As for Nigerians getting mad and killing Christians, is there any country which doesn't have its share of nationalistic dorks venting their anger on whatever happens to be at hand?

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Everyday brings more violence:

HUNDREDS of angry Muslims ransacked two churches in southern Pakistan today before setting them on fire after allegations that a Christian had desecrated the Koran, police and officials said . . .News.com.au

Upvote 0