13 years of Obscurity 1 Year of Promotion

Dec 3, 2016
Loveland, Colorado
✟8,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's not every day that people see promotion. David aptly put it that you could travel to the east or the west, north and south; but promotion came from heaven. What's your story? Are you needing to hear this amazing truth about the journey? The story of Joseph paints a picture of rescue in the midst of the bondage Abraham saw of the 4th generation of his Seed.

After 2001 I became homeless. Living our of my car, I could only look at three things: 1.) the Fuel gauge 2.) How much food was left 3.) My bible for comfort. I bought gas with my collection of silver dollars and paid merchants with rare coins when all I had was a few dollars to spare even though the coins were worth more. I didn't understand money and I could not manage a $6 an hour job scrubbing dishes for a manager I never saw that much. Student loans cared more about my address, when I had one, then friends or family. Few people really had the ability I needed. God knew I needed revelation? The greater problem was, that I was blind to what was around me.

After receiving two final evictions from shelters in the area in one day; I walked the cold, hard street of my home town feeling lint in one pocket, two quarters in the other, and no bed in sight, but the doorways of businesses. I officially became a victim of the world system. Like Joseph my brothers had abandoned me.

When fear was about to grip my heart, Jesus spoke, "Though man has forsaken you, I have not." The story continues. I had a short glance in my mind of a friend who I used to hang out with at a local laundry mat. I hustled across town and found the door unlocked and the inside was warm with spinning machines and heat. With no one around I prayed. The Lord instructed me to knock on doors previously closed due to stinginess. He said forgiveness would unlock the doors.

In an hour my two quarters bought a connection to a new leg of the journey. Investments are thing of need in our lives. If I never invested my last two quarters and took the risk of being rejected; I would have never found comfort beyond the streets. Sometimes we are limited in what we can invest. Sometimes we only have a short amount of time to invest. Sometimes we only have a limited supply of finances.

The thirteens years to follow I would be locked away in a basement with little to do but read the bible. Like Joseph I was in a world servitude. Of course I could leave if I had the keys. The keys were found in Christ. Perhaps all you have is time as a seed to invest. Hardly will one live on bread alone. Many men die with plenty of bread in prison; but really lack the hope of which is found in vision. Vision loosens us from the daily grind of finding things to do, or being so burdened you have no free time. You can exit slavery today if you want.

In 2014 God told me I would be exiting the basement the next year. In 2015 He gave me my own recording studio. One year of promotion after He gave me the keys of Inheritance. Want to learn the keys?d

I share my full testimony in a complete network of hope and restoration that has seen me off the streets and into my recording studio. Hardly was this by the price of a couple quarters; but of the blood of Jesus that purchased the laundry mat for me, the phone company, my sneakers, and me; not to mention every person and leg of the journey. I am rich man today. Many have given into my life; and I have learned the value of giving what is near me to produce a harvest both here and to come.

Whether you a business man needing inspiration or have a dream of peddling more than just a bike; you can decide today where you want to be, and in an instant of prayer a supplication; that journey can unfold. Stop by today for a new adventure:

Free Access | http://www.ghosthost.link

You may only have enough to invest in yourself; but when you learn the keys, you can invest in feeding those who are starved for vision and provision. Learn the keys today!

Prayer. . .

Lord I thank you that you connect my testimony to the right people at the right time. You own the satellites, the nations they reach and the people of each home; touch them today and show them your plans and purpose for their lives. Create in them a hope and a future found in Your Word. Feed them the increase you promise with your Word. I thank you for miracles and wonders to accompany in the days, months and years to come that will confirm what is shared in the testimony you have given. Thank you Jesus that this is paid for by your Blood and any body who would seek the truth will find it, and anyone who shares will be blessed. Thank You Jesus. Father may your will be done. And everybody says Amen.

5000.jpg

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome. Sometimes God takes everything away from us in order to build us up in His image. This is sort what bootcamp does to a recruit. I know a Catholic priest who, in another life was a real estate tycoon, living the fast life with wine, women, and song, and then found himself out on the street, penniless. He says that "One day, God was walking through the gutters, and tripped over him. Then He looked at me and said you are mine."

Upvote 0