101 Scientific Facts: The Bible-Creationism is accurate and true.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Joshua would ever be intellectually honest
This has nothing to do with honesty it has a lot more to do with how much time I have to answer peoples questions. I am always ready to do a Bible study with anyone that wants to learn more of what there is to gain from reading the Bible. Strong spent his whole life working on his concordance. Now we have the computer and we can use his concordance on the computer & this becomes very powerful. We can search the word of God very fast in ways that use to be very time consuming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This has nothing to do with honesty it has a lot more to do with how much time I have to answer peoples questions. I am always ready to do a Bible study with anyone that wants to learn more of what there is to gain from reading the Bible. Strong spent his whole life working on his concordance. Now we have the computer and we can use his concordance on the computer & this becomes very powerful. We can search the word of God very fast in ways that use to be very time consuming.

You seem to have plenty of time to make claims and repeat them over and over again. Maybe, spend a little time supporting your claims.

Upvote 0

AdamSK

Jun 28, 2016
Ohio
✟16,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again I am using the strong's concordance version of the KJV.

55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1) dabar 01697
2) yatsa' 03318
3) peh 06310
4) shuwb 07725
5) reyqam 07387
6) `asah 06213
7) chaphets 02654
8) tsalach 06743
9) shalach 07971

What is important is the number that Strong assigns to the word. I can then go to the: https://www.blueletterbible.org/ There I can look up all the verses where that word number is used. This gives me a real advantage to a concordance that only tells me where the translated word is used. So for this verse I can run a total of NINE searches for scriptures to learn the meaning of the passage from context or how these words are used in other passages in the Bible.

And I can do the same thing, except I can go here and get the same information for all nineteen words in the passage. Not only that, but I can see the actual conjugation of the words and not just the root words.

1) ken 3651
2) yihyeh 1961
3) debari 1697
4) aser 834
5) yese 3318
6) mippi 6310
7) lo 3808
8) yasub 7725
9) elay 413
10) reqam 7387
11) ki 3588
12) im 518
13) asah 6213
14) et 853
15) aser 834
16) hapasti 2654
17) wehisliah 6743
18) aser 834
19) selatiw 7971

Why on Earth you think your incomplete concordance is better than my complete concordance is baffling, or why you think it's better to only have the root words rather than the conjugated words, or why you think it's better not to be able to see the actual Hebrew text itself when seeking to understand the verse.

And the most baffling is why you would insist that there are only nine words in the Hebrew when you can see your nine words don't add up to the meaning of the text. You don't even have Strong's 3808, "not," which by itself completely changes what the Lord is saying here.

Use a better resource, and please stop lying about what is in the Bible. That is harmful to yourself and everyone that hears you.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,603.00
Faith
Humanist
Again I am using the strong's concordance version of the KJV.

55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1) dabar 01697
2) yatsa' 03318
3) peh 06310
4) shuwb 07725
5) reyqam 07387
6) `asah 06213
7) chaphets 02654
8) tsalach 06743
9) shalach 07971
Fantastic. But what about the other 10 words that also appear in the verse?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fantastic. But what about the other 10 words that also appear in the verse?
The other words are NOT in Strong's, so I can not run a search on something that does not exist. Moses said: ""You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." Jesus said: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind and ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Moses uses three words in the Hebrew and Jesus uses four words in the Greek. In some cases it may take two words in the English to say one word in the Hebrew. In Greek there are 36 different words for our word: "GO". Because Greek was a language used to conquer the world and when you command an army you have to be exact. So there is a word for go though, go over, go around and so on. There are 36 different commands that are one word in the Greek but two words in English.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Use a better resource, and please stop lying about what is in the Bible.
It is against the rules to accuse me of "lying". Perhaps you need to take the log out of your own eye before you attempt to judge me or my heart. Esp sense God does not give you the ability to judge my heart. He only gives you the ability to judge yourself and you then proclaim yourself guilty of the very thing you accuse others of.

Upvote 0

AdamSK

Jun 28, 2016
Ohio
✟16,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is against the rules to accuse me of "lying".
No, it's not. I have neither attacked you personally, nor been disrespectful or hateful, nor questioned whether you are a Christian. I have broken no forum rule, and I just read over them again to make sure.

You have been presented with the full Hebrew text of the verse, and yet you continue to claim there are nine words in it. You are lying. Please acknowledge your error and correct it.

Perhaps you need to take the log out of your own eye before you attempt to judge me or my heart. Esp sense God does not give you the ability to judge my heart. He only gives you the ability to judge yourself and you then proclaim yourself guilty of the very thing you accuse others of.
I have the ability to judge your actions, not your heart. When you are shown a nineteen-word verse in Hebrew and claim there are only nine words in it, you are lying. Please stop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And now that you are doing so, do you see that Isaiah 55:11 has more words in it than you were claiming?
Yes it is possible to go more in depth. On this forum people tend to believe that the Bible is very superficial and there is no depth to the word of God. They can not see that the God that gives us the Universe and all the natural laws is the same God that gives us the Bible. The Word of God is so easy a Child can understand yet so complex that the most intelligent men of science can not comprehend all there is to know and understand in the Word of God.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
I seldom use creationists sites but this link does offer Scientific Evidence to show the Bible is accurate and true.
http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html
That is wrong, joshua 1 9. That is a list of cherry picked, quote mined, out of context Bible verses that that author fantasizes about.
  1. Quote mines Job 26:5-14 which is a verse about the greatness of God which includes non-physical "pillars of heaven".
  2. Basically a lie.
    Hebrews 11:3 is about the creation of the universe out of what was not visible before creation. The "was not made of" refers to the birth of the universe, e.g. "By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen".
    P.S. The idea of atoms predates Hebrews. atomism emerged in the 5th century BCE, Hebrews is a 1st century CE document.
  3. A "perfect dimensions for a stable water vessel" assertion without any citations to nautical engineers stating the perfect dimensions for a ship. A dumb statement abut length versus with when a critical part of stability is center of gravity which included height and mass distribution. Via AIG there is one "paper" in their own journal about a 1992 study.
  4. Leviticus 15:13 is about cleansing of men with discharges (not diseases in general or germs). There is the common sense of washing the discharge away with running water as well as his body and clothes. The previous text about discharges has contacts being cleaned and rinsing with water (not running water).
    There is a fantasy about "For centuries people naively washed in standing water".
  5. A lie about "Sanitation industry birthed" in Deuteronomy 23:12-13.
    Latrines have been around since at least the Stone Ages, e.g. Stone Age Toilets, at least 1000 years beforehand.
  6. Job 38:16 is about sources or springs of the oceans. This is an obvious extension from the sources and springs of river water - no need for Job to magically visit the depths of the oceans :eek:!
    The oceans do not contain "springs" that are ocean water. There are volcanic hot springs that are not ocean water.
  7. This is a lie because Jonah 2:6 "I descended to the roots of the mountains" is about the roots of mountains, no mention of the mountains being under the sea.
  8. A lie of "Evolution cannot explain emotions".
    Evolution of emotion
    The study of the evolution of emotions dates back to the 19th century. Evolution and natural selection has been applied to the study of human communication, mainly by Charles Darwin in his 1872 work, The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals.[1] Darwin researched the expression of emotions in an effort to support his theory of evolution. He proposed that much like other traits found in animals, emotions also evolved and were adapted over time.[2] His work looked at not only facial expressions in animals and specifically humans, but attempted to point out parallels between behaviors in humans and other animals.
  9. A half-lie about Leviticus 17:11 (and 14) stating blood is the source of life and health. Blood being the source of life is what is stated and what is obvious - remove it and people die!
    Bloodletting dates back to 1000 BCE maybe before Leviticus was written (538–332 BCE). It was standard practice in the Hebrew culture and is frequently mentioned in the Talmud (both favorably and unfavorably).
  10. A lie about Biblical "kinds" being used in science. Species are not kinds. Dogs, cats, roses are not species.
    Looks like a lie about Genesis 1:24 which is about God making the earth create creatures "after their kind". Taken literally it would be cattle being born from the soil - definitely not from cattle :eek:!
  11. Lies about "This reality is completely at odds with Darwin’s theory of the survival of the fittest.".
    Altruism
    The existence of altruism in nature is at first sight puzzling, because altruistic behaviour reduces the likelihood that an individual will reproduce. The idea that group selection might explain the evolution of altruism was first broached by Darwin himself in The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, (1871). The concept of group selection has had a chequered and controversial history in evolutionary biology but the uncritical 'good of the species' tradition came to an abrupt halt in the 1960s, due largely to the work of George C. Williams,[9] and John Maynard Smith[10] as well as Richard Dawkins.[11][12][13][14]
  12. A fantasy about a chicken or egg dilemma existing in evolution.
    Taken literally, dinosaurs laid the first eggs and chickens evolved from dinosaurs.
  13. The delusion that Revelation 4:11 is about DNA or proteins and the stupidity that evolution is abiogenesis.
  14. The ignorance of "human body is comprised of some 28 base and trace elements – all of which are found in the earth."
    The composition of the human body includes oxygen from the air :eek:! We are mostly water that is found in rivers and lakes and rainwater and plants not just "in the earth". The human body contains at least detectable traces of 60 chemical elements (not "some 28").

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is wrong, joshua 1 9. That is a list of cherry picked, quote mined, out of context Bible verses that that author fantasizes about.
This is post 474 and you are the first to mention this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is post 474 and you are the first to mention this.
Really, you must of skipped a few post.
#16 "I looked into it, about 1/3rd are just circular statements referring back to a handful of Bible quotes, no scientific anything. "
#25 "More often than not, these myriad arguments are full of half-truths, lies, and straw men — the only condition is that there be many of them, not that they be particularly compelling on their own."
#50 , and more.

Upvote 0