101 Scientific Facts: The Bible-Creationism is accurate and true.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I seldom use creationists sites but this link does offer Scientific Evidence to show the Bible is accurate and true. So the atheists can try to go through and falsify all 101 points or they can come up with evidence to falsify the Bible. For now the score is 101 to 0 and the ball is in the court of the atheists to offer evidence that the Bible is not 100% accurate and true. We know that God watches over His Word to Perform and to do what He says He is going to do. Jeremiah 1:12 We know that God's Word does not fail and that God always accomplishes His plan and purpose.

"God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Num23:19

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isa 55:11

55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The BLUE words are the Hebrew words that we find in our Bible. So there are only 9 words in this verse in the Hebrew Bible. Nine is the last of the digits, and thus marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.

http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

Last edited:

Atheos canadensis

Dec 17, 2013
✟14,901.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I seldom use creationists sites but this link does offer Scientific Evidence to show the Bible is accurate and true. So the atheists can try to go through and falsify all 101 points or they can come up with evidence to falsify the Bible. For now the score is 101 to 0 and the ball is in the court of the atheists to offer evidence that the Bible is not 100% accurate and true. We know that God watches over His Word to Perform and to do what He says He is going to do. Jeremiah 1:12 We know that God's Word does not fail and that God always accomplishes His plan and purpose.

"God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Num23:19

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isa 55:11

55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The BLUE words are the Hebrew words that we find in our Bible. So there are only 9 words in this verse in the Hebrew Bible. Nine is the last of the digits, and thus marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.

Google returns 717,000 hits for "scientific errors in Bible". I guess the score is now roughly 717,000 to 101 unless you can go through those results and refute them all. Or maybe posting (or forgetting to post, in your case) a long list of someone else's arguments and declaring victory until someone goes through that list is an unproductive way to address the issue.

Upvote 0

dickyh995

Dec 6, 2013
Essex - United kingdom
✟41,115.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Wrong way round, if you are making the claim that the bible is accurate and true, it's up to you to provide enough evidence to alleviate doubt. Also, you must realise that you can't claim the bible to be true by quoting the bible. That would be like me saying Harry Potter must be a wizard because Hagrid tells him he is. You need multiple lines of evidence from independant sources before a claim can be accepted.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it's up to you to provide enough evidence
The game is not one sided here. We are keeping score. I offer hundreds of thousands of points of scientific evidence and the atheist to date have not come up with anything of any substance. The score remains 101 to nothing.

I quote the Bible so I can show what I am offering scientific evidence for. Try to keep up with us. This is why I am using the word "Points". I have made it very clear that the Bible goes by words and the definition or the understanding of those Ancient Hebrew Words.

The first word in the Bible is beginning. Is this true or false. Science confirms that "beginning" is true, there is always a beginning. So this is a confirmation or scientific evidence for the Bible. Now what do you have in the way of evidence to show that the Bible is NOT accurate and true?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Google returns 717,000 hits for "scientific errors in Bible". I guess the score is now roughly 717,000 to 101 unless you can go through those results and refute them all. Or maybe posting (or forgetting to post, in your case) a long list of someone else's arguments and declaring victory until someone goes through that list is an unproductive way to address the issue.
Google returns: 11,700,000 results for scientific evidence for the Bible, so the score is NOW 11,700,000 to 171,000. Interesting that there are ONLY three digits involved: 0, 1 & 7. The binary code for computers works off of 1's & 0's. We know that God rested from His work on the 7th day. So the number 7 is a very significant number and it is interesting that the number 7 comes up in both searches on Google.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

dickyh995

Dec 6, 2013
Essex - United kingdom
✟41,115.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The game is not one sided here. We are keeping score. I offer hundreds of thousands of points of scientific evidence and the atheist to date have not come up with anything of any substance. The score remains 101 to nothing.

I quote the Bible so I can show what I am offering scientific evidence for. Try to keep up with us. This is why I am using the word "Points". I have made it very clear that the Bible goes by words and the definition or the understanding of those Ancient Hebrew Words.

The first word in the Bible is beginning. Is this true or false. Science confirms that "beginning" is true, there is always a beginning. So this is a confirmation or scientific evidence for the Bible. Now what do you have in the way of evidence to show that the Bible is NOT accurate and true?

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying and to be honest the "evidence" you cite in your last paragraph would hardly be a piece of scientific evidence to back up a claim of bible truth. I don't even accept that science confirms that there is always a beginning. You then go right back to asking to prove a negative. You make the claim, back it up with evidence, allow that evidence to be examined and refuted. If it stands up to scrutiny then it can be accepted.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the link. :)

There are mountains on the bottom of the ocean floor (Jonah 2:5-6). Only in the last century have we discovered that there are towering mountains and deep trenches in the depths of the sea

I like it already.

Upvote 0

Atheos canadensis

Dec 17, 2013
✟14,901.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Google returns: 11,700,000 results for scientific evidence for the Bible, so the score is NOW 11,700,000 to 171,000. Interesting that there are ONLY three digits involved: 0, 1 & 7. The binary code for computers works off of 1's & 0's. We know that God rested from His work on the 7th day. So the number 7 is a very significant number and it is interesting that the number 7 comes up in both searches on Google.
A search for "errors in the bible" returns 12,400,000 hits. According to the conditions of your OP, the score is now 12,571,000 to 11,700,000. Or maybe as I suggested, your OP is an unproductive way to address the issue. Let's wait and see how productive this thread will be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or maybe as I suggested, your OP is an unproductive way to address the issue. Let's wait and see how productive this thread will be.
The score is still 11,700,000 to 171,000. That looks pretty productive to me. Cleveland won the championship with a score of 93 to 89. That game is going to put hundreds of millions of dollars worth of endorsements in Lebron's "pocket". Millions of people showed up to celebrate. The convention is the next event in a few weeks.

cavaliers-parade-basketball.jpg
caves-jpg.176886

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1SNNT_enUS431&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cleveland won&sh=0

Attachments

• caves.JPG
    caves.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The earth free-floats in space (Job 26:7), affected only by gravity. While other sources declared the earth sat on the back of an elephant or turtle, or was held up by Atlas, the Bible alone states what we now know to be true – “He hangs the earth on nothing.”

This the first of the purported 101 reasons mentioned in the OP. All this accomplishes is to point out a contradiction in the bible:

Job 9:6 He shakes the earth from its place and makes its pillars tremble. (NIV)

and

Job 26:11 The pillars of the heavens quake, aghast at his rebuke. (NIV)

Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

Veera Chase

Jun 15, 2016
UK
✟742.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A search for "errors in the bible" returns 12,400,000 hits. According to the conditions of your OP, the score is now 12,571,000 to 11,700,000. Or maybe as I suggested, your OP is an unproductive way to address the issue. Let's wait and see how productive this thread will be.
He's enjoying himself leave him be, there are no errors in his Bible, there are in ours but not in his.
He thinks he's doing a good job.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's enjoying himself leave him be
There has been a big celebration ever sense cleveland won the championship. Actually it was my wife that got me involved in that. She was watching from the beginning of the championship games. I really only watched game number 7. She invited a bunch of people over to watch that game and cooked a bunch of food for them.

there are no errors in his Bible, there are in ours but not in his
Correct because I use the original Hebrew Bible. The translations are a commentary that may or may not be accurate. This is a 3500 years old book that needs to be made real today for our generation. So we can see what God's message is for us today.

I do miss AV1611 though and I do wish he were here to defend the KJV only Bible because that is a pretty good translation.

Upvote 0

Bugeyedcreepy

Jun 7, 2016
Canberra, Australia
✟88,248.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Right. I thought you said there were going to be 101 Scientific Points that prove the Bible? I looked into it, about 1/3rd are just circular statements referring back to a handful of Bible quotes, no scientific anything. Almost everything else refers to ICR and AIG links - again, not a scientific source. There were some (maybe 3 or 4?) links to hygenic and sanitary references on government health sites, but that's as close as it gets to "Scientific Evidence", which would easily be something a bronze age warlord might note in his experience...

55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
"What does God need with a space ship?" - Admiral James T. Kirk - Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
....so, numerology is biblical?
Creation "Science" that references further Creation "Science"...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,429.00
Faith
Atheist
It's ironic that the wider popularity of naive biblical literalism and creationism is a relatively recent development (19th & 20th century). Historically, in traditional Christian theology, biblical literalism wasn't a problem - the usual approach was to reinterpret the Bible to keep it compatible with the discoveries in natural philosophy that were informing them of the true nature of God's creation (Augustine himself exhorted theologians to keep up with the latest discoveries of methodological naturalism).

The revived popularity of biblical literalism, inerrancy, & creationism seems to be more a social and political phenomenon than a true theological movement.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,553.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The revived popularity of biblical literalism, inerrancy, & creationism seems to be more a social and political phenomenon than a true theological movement.
I agree and, with all respect to my neighbours to the south, I would bet some fine southern biscuits that it is only in the United States that things like creationism have any real traction.

Reactions: Bugeyedcreepy
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,553.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Number 2 from the list:

Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements.

Now here is Hebrews 11:3

By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

To suggest that visible matter is ultimately decomposable into constituents that cannot be seen is a conclusion that Og the caveman could have reached 10,000 (or whatever) years ago. Anyone can observe that matter breaks down into smaller pieces and you don't need to go to Harvard to expect the process could continue down to scales where the pieces can no longer be seen.

In other words, at best this text illustrates that this author (of the book of Hebrews) shares a common sense view of the world no doubt held by many others.

Now if the text had asserted wave-particle duality, then you might have a point.

Reactions: Catherineanne
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,553.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
#8 is ridiculous. I stopped there. Good day!
Oy vey, I agree. Here is number 8 (I added the bolding):

Joy and gladness understood (Acts 14:17). Evolution cannot explain emotions. Matter and energy do not feel. Scripture explains that God places gladness in our hearts (Psalm 4:7), and ultimate joy is found only in our Creator’s presence – “in Your presence is fullness of joy” (Psalm 16:11).

This claim that "matter and energy do not feel" betrays either intentional deception or extreme naivety. Notice how this claim - incredibly profound and sweeping in its implications if actually true - is merely asserted; there is no defence provided.

Look: While there is indeed a profound mystery relative to the connection between the machinations of particles and the exchange of energies, on the one hand, and the rich inner world of subjective experience (including emotion) that we all have, on the other, this is hardly evidence against evolution!

All that we can legitimately conclude given the nature of our present theories of nature is that an account of conscious experience (including but not limited to emotions) that coheres with present theories is a problem yet to be solved. But let's suppose a case can never be made to the effect that emotions are reducible to particle interactions and energy exchanges. How does that refute evolution?

The basic - and clearly flawed - implied argument is this: the fact that our current models of the world are incomplete means that evolution - a theory that, by the way, arguably does not even hinge on resolution of the mystery of conscious experience - is false.

The church needs to do something to encourage people to become more generally literate about science and other matters; otherwise, they will continue to fall for the nonsense we see in this list.

By the way, and at the risk of seeming to boast, I (alone) have shown that two out two items examined (from the list) are shown to be fallacious.

I would bet it will end up being 101 out of 101.....

Upvote 0