10 Things God Can't Do

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
July 12, 2006

10 Things God Can't Do
  1. God can't change or give imperfect gifts.
    Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
    —James 1:17

2. God can't get tired.</I>
    Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary.
    —Isaiah 40:28
  3. God can't sleep.
    My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
    —Psalm 121:2-4
  4. God can't break a promise.
    I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered.
    —Psalm 89:34
  5. Go can't lie.
    God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged.
    —Hebrews 6:18
  6. God can't leave His work unfinished.
    ... being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
    —Philippians 1:6
  7. God can't be given a problem that He can't solve.
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
    —Matthew 19:26
  8. God can't leave you comfortless.
    I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    —John 14:18
  9. God can't forsake you.
    The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
    —Deuteronomy 31:8
  10. God can't stop loving you.
    I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.
    —Jeremiah 31:3