upcoming election - the CHP and constitution
(If these posts violate any rules, then by all means, delete them. I am not telling anyone how to vote. I'm just sharing information about the Christian Heritage Party of Canada. Anyone wanting to know more could also visit the website.)
Canada is in a constitutional crisis. The courts usurp Parliament's authority to make laws, and violate the Constitution's amending formula. Why won't Parliament defend democracy in Canada?
The Christian Heritage Party has a plan to protect constitutional democracy in Canada:
• make courts accountable to a parliamentary committee
• let Parliament choose Supreme Court judges-and impeach them if they persistently violate the law.
The Christian Heritage Party also has a comprehensive plan for parliamentary reform, including:
• Senate reform
• Limit the powers of the Prime Minister
• Introduce Proportional Representation
• Stop MPs from using taxpayers' money to pay their election campaign bills
Unless we send people to Parliament who will act, the children of Canadians will live in a judicial dictatorship instead of a democracy. We can protect Canada's Constitution.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.