Home | Be a Christian | Devotionals | Join Us! | Forums | Rules | F.A.Q.


Go Back   Christian Forums > Ministry > Life Stages > The Life Stages Hangout (18 and older only)
Register BlogsPrayersJobsArcade Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Life Stages Hangout (18 and older only) A general hang out for anyone....This group was especially made in the life stages area to facilitate the needs of those moving thru life stages by out growing different life stage groups. Here they can still be connected and maintain close relationships with members in those groups they need to leave or they out grow.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 03:26 AM
Abigayle's Legacy's Avatar
Senior Contributor

56 Gender: Female Faith: Pentecostal Party: US-Republican Member For 5 Years
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 9th August 2006
Posts: 9,670
Blessings: 122,147
My Mood Sleepy
Reps: 1,648,705 (power: 1,666)
Abigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant future
Abigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant futureAbigayle's Legacy has a brilliant future
Sermon Sunday

I really wanted to go to sleep as I have been up since 7:00 am, as you can see from this post it is 3:14 am NY time but I had to do this as there was a gnawing in my stomach and I felt I had to talk with God. I did, and I felt led to do the sermon today.
I have seen my life change drastically since last August 2006. Those who have seen me thru this time know how I have changed. I tried to think what was the difference in me was there really a difference?
I went to my bed and prayed. I said God show me what is it you want me to say what is the scripture you want me to talk on, but I knew, instinctively. I knew because I had spoken on this scripture before, to teens and children, and posted it here, but it was not meant just for the youth to hear it was meant for all of us to hear. I know this in the depth of my soul. I have been so afraid to preach to adults because I have the heart and mind of a child, I feel insecure in my knowledge of the Bible and my understanding of His Word. People would say I was ignorant in my interpretations. Sure it is ok for me to preach to a child they look up to me as I am an adult I can speak simply. I am feeling that maybe my fear is holding me back from walking a path that God has set before me. I know though that much of the difference in me is that I walk more in my faith now then in my fear.
We are told to have childlike faith Mark 10:1515"Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein." Today I am walking in childlike faith because this will open the door and bring me closer to my Father in Heaven. Today I stand on this promise that "Perfect love casts out fear."
1 John 4:18 But let us look at that entire scripture and include 1 John 4:17 as well.
17 "And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world."
We are not afraid of HIS judgement we can face Him in confidence and live here is this world as Jesus did. Jesus walked with the word He was the word. There was no fear. He knew the power of God and commanded the demons to flee and healed the sick with His word He lived the word He was The Word the living breathing word among us. It says we can live like HIM.
18 "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love."
It says perfect love expels fear if we are afraid it is of punishment and that shows we have not fully experienced.....we have not felt HIS love.
DO you see it...our fear is that we are not letting ourselves feel HIS love and HIS mercy.
How many of us are afraid everyday of our lives. We base our decisions on fear.
I will not open that can of worms I need to open because if I go there that will have a terrible out come. I will feel and hurt and die because I can’t stand the pain. I won’t try for that job because I am afraid they will say I am not good enough. I won’t be alone for awhile because if I don’t have a boyfriend or a girlfriend on my arm people will think I am unlovable and no one will ever want me.
I am afraid to be open and honest with my friends because they might reject me and then I will be all alone. I am afraid to be me in the threads here because people make me feel like I am silly and then I will become that 9 year old kid again in the school yard who is teased and made fun of.
I can’t be in the presence of that person because they make me feel small and maybe I am nothing. I can’t sing in public I might make a fool of myself. I can’t be a preacher I might be too stupid to get my credits or to preach at all.
I can’t, I can’t, I can’t! GOD’S WORD says we can!!!
It says we can live as He did. FEARLESS. How many of us say the words everyday, Lord cover me with the blood form a hedge of protection around me. "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."I saiah 54:17 "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4
We clothes ourselves with the armor of God covering ourselves from head to toe. And then claim
"The Glory of the Lord is my rearguard". Isaiah 58:8
We say these words, but do we mean them and live them.
You know my teacher told me once to write a half hour sermon to myself and then preach it to me. She said sometimes pastors write a sermon that might be a message that God has just for them, but then that does not exclude does it that it might be for others too.
I know I needed to hear this tonight I needed to slap myself silly and wake me up.
I CAN’T KEEP WALKING IN FEAR. I want to ask you something all of you. Are you walking in fear or in love. Are you trusting that your Heavenly Father is going to lift you and hold you and make you victorious. I have a feeling this is not just going to convict my heart today.
I know I make my decisions based on my fears. I should be making my decisions based on HIS PERFECT LOVE FOR ME. His word tells me I can be victorious yet I make excuses for living in fear. His word tells me He will protect me He conquered death for me, death He died so I can live He conquered the enemy for me and rose again for me, what am I afraid of. Pain in my heart is that anything compared to what He bore for me. He knelt as beads of blood sweat fell from HIM He was in pain and He conquered it for me He felt human angst for me. Why can I not crucify my flesh for HIM as He did for me.
Is pain too much to bear for a savior who bore it all.
I will not die if I am not loved this very moment. He loves me. I will not die if everyone deserts me, because He will never leave or forsake me. I have hurt so badly at times I begged for death, God did not take me and I lived to say I survived because HE LOVED ME.
What are you afraid of today. What is stopping you from moving forward. Look at it and then ask can I not take this one step forward in faith, childlike faith for my Heavenly Father. Can I not take this one step forward in trust for my Heavenly Father. What greater plan does He have for me, what greater gift am I stopping myself from receiving by clinging to my fear. Is my fear causing me not to trust the one the ONLY ONE WHO WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN.
I took that step today. It does not matter what you think of this sermon and I am not saying I don’t value your thoughts and opinions I do for I love you in the Lord, but I valued HIS opinion more. He said stop walking in fear Gayle walk in my love trust me to use you. So I did.
And if I made a mistake, He will correct me lovingly but I have a hunch, that I was not the only one who needed to be reminded of this today.
"Perfect love casts out fear." My eyes are to be set on HIM I cannot love anyone else if I do not love HIM first because in loving Him I learn to love me the one He created in His image. I am worthy for He deemed me worthy when He shed His blood for me and so I can now share His perfect love with you, because He died for you too.
Take His hand today and walk with Him. Walk in love not fear. Take the sword right now that is His word and cut thru the lies of the enemy, do it now He is standing right beside you, smiling because He knows you can do great things in HIM.
Let us pray.
Dear Heavenly Father,
You have come into this world to conquer the grave for us, to conquer death.
You say with the Faith of a mustard seed we can move a mountain, so I say this day dear Lord throw the mountains that are in front of us into the ocean. Let us stand on faith in you and on the the word that "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen."
Let us stand on the promise that "Perfect love casts out fear" let us engrave upon our hearts that YOU are perfect love and in having you in our heart fear is destroyed, and so with this love we now can walk forward triumphantly. We can have victory for this is your plan for us. In You dear Father we can do great things. Remind us the plans that you have for us and speak your blessings into the lives of your children this day.
Dear Abba Father take each one of your children here today and speak greatness into their lives and remind them they can walk as Jesus did, fearless in YOU.
I pray this day your mighty hand upon all those here blessing them abundantly and healing them in body, soul, spirit and mind.
I ask these things in Jesus’s name and thank you in advance knowing what I have asked for is already done according to your perfect will ...in Jesus’s name I pray.
AMEN


All Bible quotes were taken from the NLT or King James Versions found at
BibleGateway.com is © Copyright 1995-2007
Gospel Communications Int'l
Become a CF Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

  #42  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 07:34 AM
Heart of a Seeker's Avatar
Romans 8:28

57 Gender: Female Married Faith: Pentecostal Party: US-Others Country: United States Member For 5 Years Tentmaker
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 12th July 2006
Location: At home in Iowa
Posts: 26,324
Blessings: 195,745
Reps: 1,163,130 (power: 1,198)
Heart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant future
Heart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant futureHeart of a Seeker has a brilliant future
Amen, precious anointed sister in Christ.

The Lord laid this on my heart:

You shall establish yourself in righteousness (rightness, in conformity with God's will and order); you shall be far from even the thought of oppression or destruction, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you. Isaiah 54:14

This is what I feel in my heart, that God is leading us into an even closer walk with Him, if we will let Him. He wants us to put down the burdens, the heavy burdens we WERE NOT MEANT TO CARRY and lay them down so we can start RUNNING to the throne room. Here we find His mercy and grace.

The things that we have held on to for years, we must let go. This isn't just sin, it's mindsets of how WE think things should be. God is doing a new thing in each of us.

What I see in my life is the start of a cleansing that I've needed and a deeper, more meaningful walk with Him. I've been a Christian for over 30 years but I in NO way have it all together. I've gone along with what ever Christian crowd I was with at the time. Then I got tired of it. Yes, I truly, truly believe in the gifts of the Spirit and moves of the Spirit, but I think in some ways those things are abused - and said to be something when they aren't. I just know, in my heart, I need to get serious with Him and seek His face like I never have before. I want to learn. I want to know things because I looked them up and the Lord revealed them to me - not just because someone 'said it's so'.

God has so much more for us, sweet, sweet people. He wants to be FIRST in our lives so He can put things in order in our lives and lead us in the special paths He has for each one of us.
__________________
I'm not perfect....
just forgiven.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
John 3:16
  #43  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 08:01 AM
HesMyAll's Avatar
Senior Contributor

57 Gender: Female Faith: Pentecostal Party: US-Republican Country: United States Member For 5 Years
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 4th November 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,712
Blessings: 205,135
My Mood Hot
Blog Entries: 3
Reps: 44,784,943 (power: 44,805)
HesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond repute
HesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by martinique View Post
hi all ! Just checking in... Off to bed as well. Singing 3 services and meeting an online friend after that, then family friends after that. A LONGgggggggggg day!

**Marti sets up auto waffles and coffee... ** Have a great Sunday!

Wow! You are an amazing lady!


Originally Posted by IBLuke226 View Post
Just maybe it will let her see that Mom has
her better interests at heart too.

And I do hope the hospital staff is doing an evaluatuion on the young Lady.
Well at this age they only think you're doing everything to try to make them miserable. Unfortunately her friend has done this before. She has a history of cutting herself and suicide attempts. I don't know what to do for her except to pray.

Originally Posted by The Scarlet Lamb View Post
Sermon Sunday

I really wanted to go to sleep as I have been up since 7:00 am, as you can see from this post it is 3:14 am NY time but I had to do this as there was a gnawing in my stomach and I felt I had to talk with God. I did, and I felt led to do the sermon today.
I have seen my life change drastically since last August 2006. Those who have seen me thru this time know how I have changed. I tried to think what was the difference in me was there really a difference?
I went to my bed and prayed. I said God show me what is it you want me to say what is the scripture you want me to talk on, but I knew, instinctively. I knew because I had spoken on this scripture before, to teens and children, and posted it here, but it was not meant just for the youth to hear it was meant for all of us to hear. I know this in the depth of my soul. I have been so afraid to preach to adults because I have the heart and mind of a child, I feel insecure in my knowledge of the Bible and my understanding of His Word. People would say I was ignorant in my interpretations. Sure it is ok for me to preach to a child they look up to me as I am an adult I can speak simply. I am feeling that maybe my fear is holding me back from walking a path that God has set before me. I know though that much of the difference in me is that I walk more in my faith now then in my fear.
We are told to have childlike faith Mark 10:1515"Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein." Today I am walking in childlike faith because this will open the door and bring me closer to my Father in Heaven. Today I stand on this promise that "Perfect love casts out fear."
1 John 4:18 But let us look at that entire scripture and include 1 John 4:17 as well.
17 "And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world."
We are not afraid of HIS judgement we can face Him in confidence and live here is this world as Jesus did. Jesus walked with the word He was the word. There was no fear. He knew the power of God and commanded the demons to flee and healed the sick with His word He lived the word He was The Word the living breathing word among us. It says we can live like HIM.
18 "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love."
It says perfect love expels fear if we are afraid it is of punishment and that shows we have not fully experienced.....we have not felt HIS love.
DO you see it...our fear is that we are not letting ourselves feel HIS love and HIS mercy.
How many of us are afraid everyday of our lives. We base our decisions on fear.
I will not open that can of worms I need to open because if I go there that will have a terrible out come. I will feel and hurt and die because I canít stand the pain. I wonít try for that job because I am afraid they will say I am not good enough. I wonít be alone for awhile because if I donít have a boyfriend or a girlfriend on my arm people will think I am unlovable and no one will ever want me.
I am afraid to be open and honest with my friends because they might reject me and then I will be all alone. I am afraid to be me in the threads here because people make me feel like I am silly and then I will become that 9 year old kid again in the school yard who is teased and made fun of.
I canít be in the presence of that person because they make me feel small and maybe I am nothing. I canít sing in public I might make a fool of myself. I canít be a preacher I might be too stupid to get my credits or to preach at all.
I canít, I canít, I canít! GODíS WORD says we can!!!
It says we can live as He did. FEARLESS. How many of us say the words everyday, Lord cover me with the blood form a hedge of protection around me. "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."I saiah 54:17 "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4
We clothes ourselves with the armor of God covering ourselves from head to toe. And then claim
"The Glory of the Lord is my rearguard". Isaiah 58:8
We say these words, but do we mean them and live them.
You know my teacher told me once to write a half hour sermon to myself and then preach it to me. She said sometimes pastors write a sermon that might be a message that God has just for them, but then that does not exclude does it that it might be for others too.
I know I needed to hear this tonight I needed to slap myself silly and wake me up.
I CANíT KEEP WALKING IN FEAR. I want to ask you something all of you. Are you walking in fear or in love. Are you trusting that your Heavenly Father is going to lift you and hold you and make you victorious. I have a feeling this is not just going to convict my heart today.
I know I make my decisions based on my fears. I should be making my decisions based on HIS PERFECT LOVE FOR ME. His word tells me I can be victorious yet I make excuses for living in fear. His word tells me He will protect me He conquered death for me, death He died so I can live He conquered the enemy for me and rose again for me, what am I afraid of. Pain in my heart is that anything compared to what He bore for me. He knelt as beads of blood sweat fell from HIM He was in pain and He conquered it for me He felt human angst for me. Why can I not crucify my flesh for HIM as He did for me.
Is pain too much to bear for a savior who bore it all.
I will not die if I am not loved this very moment. He loves me. I will not die if everyone deserts me, because He will never leave or forsake me. I have hurt so badly at times I begged for death, God did not take me and I lived to say I survived because HE LOVED ME.
What are you afraid of today. What is stopping you from moving forward. Look at it and then ask can I not take this one step forward in faith, childlike faith for my Heavenly Father. Can I not take this one step forward in trust for my Heavenly Father. What greater plan does He have for me, what greater gift am I stopping myself from receiving by clinging to my fear. Is my fear causing me not to trust the one the ONLY ONE WHO WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN.
I took that step today. It does not matter what you think of this sermon and I am not saying I donít value your thoughts and opinions I do for I love you in the Lord, but I valued HIS opinion more. He said stop walking in fear Gayle walk in my love trust me to use you. So I did.
And if I made a mistake, He will correct me lovingly but I have a hunch, that I was not the only one who needed to be reminded of this today.
"Perfect love casts out fear." My eyes are to be set on HIM I cannot love anyone else if I do not love HIM first because in loving Him I learn to love me the one He created in His image. I am worthy for He deemed me worthy when He shed His blood for me and so I can now share His perfect love with you, because He died for you too.
Take His hand today and walk with Him. Walk in love not fear. Take the sword right now that is His word and cut thru the lies of the enemy, do it now He is standing right beside you, smiling because He knows you can do great things in HIM.
Let us pray.
Dear Heavenly Father,
You have come into this world to conquer the grave for us, to conquer death.
You say with the Faith of a mustard seed we can move a mountain, so I say this day dear Lord throw the mountains that are in front of us into the ocean. Let us stand on faith in you and on the the word that "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen."
Let us stand on the promise that "Perfect love casts out fear" let us engrave upon our hearts that YOU are perfect love and in having you in our heart fear is destroyed, and so with this love we now can walk forward triumphantly. We can have victory for this is your plan for us. In You dear Father we can do great things. Remind us the plans that you have for us and speak your blessings into the lives of your children this day.
Dear Abba Father take each one of your children here today and speak greatness into their lives and remind them they can walk as Jesus did, fearless in YOU.
I pray this day your mighty hand upon all those here blessing them abundantly and healing them in body, soul, spirit and mind.
I ask these things in Jesusís name and thank you in advance knowing what I have asked for is already done according to your perfect will ...in Jesusís name I pray.
AMEN


All Bible quotes were taken from the NLT or King James Versions found at
BibleGateway.com is © Copyright 1995-2007
Gospel Communications Int'l
What can I say except....AMEN!!!

Originally Posted by Seeking1 View Post
Amen, precious anointed sister in Christ.

The Lord laid this on my heart:

You shall establish yourself in righteousness (rightness, in conformity with God's will and order); you shall be far from even the thought of oppression or destruction, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you. Isaiah 54:14

This is what I feel in my heart, that God is leading us into an even closer walk with Him, if we will let Him. He wants us to put down the burdens, the heavy burdens we WERE NOT MEANT TO CARRY and lay them down so we can start RUNNING to the throne room. Here we find His mercy and grace.

The things that we have held on to for years, we must let go. This isn't just sin, it's mindsets of how WE think things should be. God is doing a new thing in each of us.

What I see in my life is the start of a cleansing that I've needed and a deeper, more meaningful walk with Him. I've been a Christian for over 30 years but I in NO way have it all together. I've gone along with what ever Christian crowd I was with at the time. Then I got tired of it. Yes, I truly, truly believe in the gifts of the Spirit and moves of the Spirit, but I think in some ways those things are abused - and said to be something when they aren't. I just know, in my heart, I need to get serious with Him and seek His face like I never have before. I want to learn. I want to know things because I looked them up and the Lord revealed them to me - not just because someone 'said it's so'.

God has so much more for us, sweet, sweet people. He wants to be FIRST in our lives so He can put things in order in our lives and lead us in the special paths He has for each one of us.
Putting Him first is the start of everything good!
__________________
God said it, that settles it, whether you believe it or not!



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #44  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 08:10 AM
FireyAngel's Avatar
Gives peanut butter to dogs for laughs

53 Gender: Female Married Faith: Pentecostal Party: US-Republican Country: United States Member For 5 Years Commander
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 29th March 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 11,103
Blessings: 285,464
Reps: 21,744,066 (power: 21,763)
FireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond repute
FireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FireyAngel View Post
OK...Here it is!!!

It's the Cafe Secret Buddy game! Sign up to be a secret buddy to someone in the thread.

For joining you will get 100 blessings! You will be assigned a buddy on Monday! Bless that person with a gift or blessings through Wednesday the 5th. On Thursday give your buddy a gift or blessing and reveal yourself to them.


If you want to play them you MUST PM me to get on the list. I will check the thread over the next few days to see if anyone wants to, but PMing me will be safest and surest method.
This buddy game is for those who come to the cafe.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Let's have some fun! Be a secret buddy to someone and bless them by giving.


Participants:
1. FireyAngel
2. The Scarlet Lamb
3. The Called Out One
4. HesMyAll
5. IBLuke226
6. Seeking1
7.edb19
8.
9.
10.
bump
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You love Jesus only as much as the person you love the least.
  #45  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 08:13 AM
FireyAngel's Avatar
Gives peanut butter to dogs for laughs

53 Gender: Female Married Faith: Pentecostal Party: US-Republican Country: United States Member For 5 Years Commander
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 29th March 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 11,103
Blessings: 285,464
Reps: 21,744,066 (power: 21,763)
FireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond repute
FireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond reputeFireyAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Good morning everyone. I wanted to come play last night but I got a headache that really knocked me for a loop. I don't get headaches...maybe a couple a year and I'm a big baby when I get one.
I read back over the last few pages. God is planting so many seeds even in the coldness of winter.
Have a great Lord's day and keep loving each other!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You love Jesus only as much as the person you love the least.
  #46  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 08:22 AM
IBLuke226's Avatar
Legend

58 Gender: Male Faith: Non-Denominational Party: US-Democrat Country: United States Member For 5 Years Committed
 
Join Date: 1st February 2007
Location: Allegany Co. Md.
Posts: 170,196
Blessings: 355,578
Reps: 4,838,648,951,695,604 (power: 4,838,648,951,873)
IBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond repute
IBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to both of you this morning.

It is amazing that we are called into "knowing" more of Him in our each seperate/unique lives. That the Spirit leads, shows and reveals the scriptures and then we can share with each other.
That goes along with the being a part of the body, His Body, each part has a purpose, our feet, eyes, mouth, ears, hands, and so on. The body needs many parts to make it work, and we as parts need each other to make 'us' complete in His work.

I see the words 'communion of the saints' and understand it is our everyday association with each other and sharing/caring that is the communion, we
clap and hug, pray and love, share and cheer with this modern day thing in front of us.

And by this keyboard and screen in front of us we are indeed spreading the Good News to all the earth.
[bible]2 Thessalonians 3:16[/bible]
__________________
Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Spirit,
that he should not see death,
before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #47  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 08:27 AM
IBLuke226's Avatar
Legend

58 Gender: Male Faith: Non-Denominational Party: US-Democrat Country: United States Member For 5 Years Committed
 
Join Date: 1st February 2007
Location: Allegany Co. Md.
Posts: 170,196
Blessings: 355,578
Reps: 4,838,648,951,695,604 (power: 4,838,648,951,873)
IBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond repute
IBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond reputeIBLuke226 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FireyAngel View Post
Good morning everyone. I wanted to come play last night but I got a headache that really knocked me for a loop. I don't get headaches...maybe a couple a year and I'm a big baby when I get one.
I read back over the last few pages. God is planting so many seeds even in the coldness of winter.
Have a great Lord's day and keep loving each other!
Sorry you had that headache last night Bree,
have a great Sunday
__________________
Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Spirit,
that he should not see death,
before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #48  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 09:15 AM
Legend

Gender: Female Married Faith: Charismatic Country: Canada Member For 5 Years
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 29th May 2007
Location: seated in heaven with Christ!
Posts: 20,692
Blessings: 127,088
My Mood Amused
Reps: 7,713,688 (power: 0)
SapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond repute
SapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HesMyAll View Post
They took her to the hospital and put some staples in her wrists. She's going to be ok but honestly, I don't know if its a good thing for Melanie to keep communicating with her....it scared the daylights out of her!
on one hand, I would say no...but then maybe Melanie has something to help and offer her too...hard decision! Staples?? OUCH!! Goodness...wow!
  #49  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 09:25 AM
Legend

Gender: Female Married Faith: Charismatic Country: Canada Member For 5 Years
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 29th May 2007
Location: seated in heaven with Christ!
Posts: 20,692
Blessings: 127,088
My Mood Amused
Reps: 7,713,688 (power: 0)
SapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond repute
SapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond reputeSapphireAngel7 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I read what you wrote Gayle and Deb...this is how I feel....BURIED under a ton of snow...I am SO far from that.........maybe time for me to quit...cause yes, I walk in fear, hanging on to all my burdens..cause I don't trust God..there I said it. Condemn me........going into the darkest deepest cave I can find...................
  #50  
Unread 2nd December 2007, 09:59 AM
HesMyAll's Avatar
Senior Contributor

57 Gender: Female Faith: Pentecostal Party: US-Republican Country: United States Member For 5 Years
View Profile Pic
 
Join Date: 4th November 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,712
Blessings: 205,135
My Mood Hot
Blog Entries: 3
Reps: 44,784,943 (power: 44,805)
HesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond repute
HesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond reputeHesMyAll has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheCalledOutOne View Post
OK, I read what you wrote Gayle and Deb...this is how I feel....BURIED under a ton of snow...I am SO far from that.........maybe time for me to quit...cause yes, I walk in fear, hanging on to all my burdens..cause I don't trust God..there I said it. Condemn me........going into the darkest deepest cave I can find...................
Sweetie, nobody is going to condemn you. And the cave is not the answer...honey, run to Him, not from Him. Its the enemy that makes you fearful of trusting the ONE that has all the help you will ever need. satan is using fear to keep you bound because he knows that God is so longing to give you perfect freedom. I will be praying that the wall of distrust between you and God will crumble and be as nothing because that's what the builder of that wall (satan) is....nothing.
__________________
God said it, that settles it, whether you believe it or not!



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread


Return to The Life Stages Hangout (18 and older only)

Thread Tools
Display Modes


 
Become a CF Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.