Home | Be a Christian | Devotionals | Join Us! | Forums | Rules | F.A.Q.

Go Back   Christian Forums > Discussion and Debate > Physical & Life Sciences > Creation & Evolution
Register BlogsPrayersJobsArcade Calendar Mark Forums Read

Creation & Evolution Forum for the discussion of this important topic. This forum is open to non-believers. There is a Christians-only forum in the Christians-only section too.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:32 PM
HI

31 Gender: Male Faith: Taoist Country: United States Member For 5 Years

Blessings: 148,214
Reps: 5,365 (power: 29)
Arikay is a name known to all
Arikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to all
Fezz,

maybe you can tell us two things,

1) What is the theory of evolution?
2) Maybe you can provide some data about animals being burned to a crisp because of the asteriod extinction theory?

Wei wu wei

Green faeries
Become a CF Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Unread 13th November 2003, 04:32 PM

43 Gender: Male Faith: Christian Country: United States Member For 5 Years

Blessings: 166,435
Reps: 10 (power: 0)
FEZZILLA is on a distinguished road
I still want to see the photos of the burnt dinsaur bones, every one of them.
Evolutionist agree that the fire was more severe than all the worlds nuclear missle going off at one time; now i wanna see the PROOF of the astroid by seeing the burnt bones!
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:37 PM
Veteran

Gender: Male Faith: Christian Country: Canada Member For 5 Years

Blessings: 146,271
Reps: 207 (power: 0)
Mike Flynn is a jewel in the roughMike Flynn is a jewel in the roughMike Flynn is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by FEZZILLA

Listen, the science channel always has cosmologies on there. And they all agree with the astroid burning the earth. so im telling you what your evolutionist force-feed the world on the science channel.
You need to show me evidence that the dinodaurs were all burnt to a crisp.
I'm waiting
You don't understand. Can you give us the papers that say when an asteroid hits the earth, then it spews molten rock into orbit that covers the earth and burns everything, including dino bones? You see, Fezzilla, its this part of your story that seems like fantasy. Not that an asteroid might have hit the earth, rather what happens when it does. Does that make sense?

For example, what if when an asteroid hits the earth it has a cataclizmic local effect (creating a huge crator) and flings billions of tons of dust and debris (not lava) into the atmosphere (not in orbit). Blocking out the sun and lowering the average temperature of the planet. Perhaps this would have created unfavorable conditions for the dinasaurs while still leaving enough favourable conditions for other organisms to survive.

Why should anyone believe it happened the way you say it happened?
HI

Arikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to allArikay is a name known to all
So, will you ignore what everyone has said?
an answer to my two questions would be nice, or maybe addressing what Martin has said about the 2LoT.

Wei wu wei

Green faeries

Gender: Male Faith: Anglican Country: United States Member For 5 Years

Blessings: 166,409
Reps: 183 (power: 0)
Chi_Cygni has a spectacular aura aboutChi_Cygni has a spectacular aura about
Danger danger,

Fezzilla's profile explains it all.

SDA student.

No chance of accepting anything he is told on here. Absolutely none.

By the way Fez, it's asteroid not astroid. What school are you at, so I know for my kids not to go there.

You should know that many paleontologists don't accept the asteroid impact as being the direct cause of the late Cretaceous extinction.

Aaaagh, why am I even bothering..............
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Arikay
Fezz,

maybe you can tell us two things,

1) What is the theory of evolution?
2) Maybe you can provide some data about animals being burned to a crisp
because of the asteriod extinction theory?
This isn't going to work. None of you are mature enough to talk professionally.
I have been talking to young scientist on a Finnish metal forum that are super educated and very mature in the way they debate. I cannot believe you don't know the theory of evolution.
The astroid theory in evolution is very importent! Its the only things that provides an excuss for the extiction of the dinosaurs. If you dismiss the astroid theory, you dismiss evolution.
There is no evidence that the dinosaur bones were ever burnt! And that proves the astroid theory and evelution academically wrong!
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:40 PM
Veteran

Mike Flynn is a jewel in the roughMike Flynn is a jewel in the roughMike Flynn is a jewel in the rough
Can you provide the axioms for such a statement cause no scientist yet has been able to.
Do a google on big bang theory. Read the research. Then come back and tells us what's what. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:42 PM
Veteran

There is no evidence that the dinosaur bones were ever burnt! And that proves the astroid theory and evelution academically wrong!
And you have provided not a single shred of evidence that says tells us that when an asteroid hits, it would burn the dinasaur remains all over the earth.

you have to justify this premise first Fezzila.
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:42 PM
HI

In otherwords, you are just trolling. Ok.

DNFTT

Wei wu wei

Green faeries
Unread 13th November 2003, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Flynn

For example, what if when an asteroid hits the earth it has a cataclizmic local effect (creating a huge crator) and flings billions of tons of dust and debris (not lava) into the atmosphere (not in orbit). Blocking out the sun and lowering the average temperature of the planet. Perhaps this would have created unfavorable conditions for the dinasaurs while still leaving enough favourable conditions for other organisms to survive.

Why should anyone believe it happened the way you say it happened?
It would take one Giant asteroid to do this and there is no evidence present today of a crater of the size of Russia.

Note: Yes, (hahaha) i have been spelling asteroid wrong. A month back on a forum i spelled "eternal" wrong three times in one post! I use that word correctly all the time.

Return to Creation & Evolution

Become a CF Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!