Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Jun 28, 2015
- Mar 15, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- I attend a great one. :)
- Arts/Tech team
- Fav. Verse:
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Life View:
- Baptism Date:
- Bible Version:
- NIV, The Message
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Fav. Hymn/ Worship Song:
- Indescribable, Blessed Be Your Name
- Current Prayer Requests:
- That I will be patient and persistent as I seek another job
- That I will desire reading God's Word and love/seek/trust Him more
- That I may meet new friends and cherish my older friendships
- Date accepted Christ / Years as a Christian:
I am a Christ-follower. I hope I can show others how God has changed my life through my joys and struggles. I'm in the midst of a career change and am trusting God with His direction for my life.
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
I have been going to church since I was about four years old. Back then, I went to church because my parents did, and of course I had to obey and go with them. I went to church for a long time before I realized that just going to church did not qualify me to live in Heaven when I died on this earth.
I believe I was about 12 years old when I accepted Christ into my life. I do not know the exact date, but I discovered that those specifics do not matter. All that matters is that once I knew I was lost and separated from God, but somewhere along my life, I became a new creation in Christ.
I got baptized soon after that - that was a symbol that my old life was gone, and I was born into a new life. It's only by His grace that I'm saved, and I'm not saved because of anything I've done. I thank certain people who have attended my hometown church who had "planted the seed" in my life. I know God used these people to reveal to me who He really was and how I could have a personal relationship with Him.
There have been a lot of hardships in my life since coming to know Christ. But I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. God has used the most painful memories and experiences to change me into who He wants me to be. I hope I can be a blessing and a witness to those around me.
Jesus, theme parks, marine life, aerial arts