Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: EdialDismiss Notice
Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Mar 24, 2009
- Jun 6, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Regular Member, 44, from Washington D.C.
- dimwhitt was last seen:
- Mar 24, 2009
- Apr 20, 1971 (Age: 44)
- Home Page:
- Washington D.C.
- Fav. Verse:
- all of em
- Life View:
- Baptism Date:
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Origin of the Life View:
- Old Earth Creation
- Date accepted Christ / Years as a Christian:
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
born and raised a catholic
Christ chose me
i couldnt resist