Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Nov 24, 2009
- Oct 7, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Senior Member, 26, from Oregon, US
- D.I.C.E. was last seen:
- Nov 24, 2009
- Feb 6, 1989 (Age: 26)
- Home Page:
- Oregon, US
- College Student
- Grace Point
- Fav. Books:
- Thresold by Sara Doulgass; HawkSong, SnakeCharm, FalconDance, Wolf'sCry
- Fav. Verse:
- Psalm 5:3
- Baptism Date:
- Bible Version:
- NIV or KJV
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Political Party:
- Fav. Hymn/ Worship Song:
- Lord I Lift Your Name On High
- Current Prayer Requests:
- That everyone has the best NEW YEAR ever, and we all stay strong and grow with God and others will come and find the power of His great love that last longer then a year but it is forever. Amen!
- Date accepted Christ / Years as a Christian:
I love to read and work on the computures.
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
Hi! My name is Amanda Corinne Roberts!
I was raised in a Christian home, and went to Christian schools, pre-school though 8th grade. When I went to Pre-school, I learned how God loves me in John 3:16 and I accepted God in to my life at that time. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again in three days. Then, the summer of 6th grade, I went to Trout Creek Bible Camp for the first time. At the end of the camp, they have time for the kids that were accepting Christ for the first time to stand up and say a prayer. After those kids sat down, they ask if anyone there was going to rededicate their lives to God. And you know what? I stood up and prayed to God.
I know that I am saved since I know in my heart that Jesus Christ came and died on the cross, and saved me from my sins. I know that I do not have reaccept Jesus as my Savior since I have already accepted him once, and I will never lose that. I might fall short of him, but he is always there for me, even whe
My nickname D.I.C.E. stands for Dance In Christ Everyday 4Ever.
I try to bring people to Christ by planting a seed in them and letting it grow and when they are ready they can come and talk to me. It has worked!
Reading, Learning more about God, Square Dancing, Having fun sometimes, loving my parents and bro, and many other things